Walkers killed

Rodent hell!! ... i'm at 605113 walkers... and believe it or not i can assure you it's a Prime Number! :)

What about you?

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
romeoSCBMAGovernatorbigbeanoTHCrossPandreqMrLuckyCarl_s_HatSPC_TORRESZetteflyingcowkingDBones

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,726
    I'm at 880k, there's many people with way above that though.
    capibaraPandreqMrLuckyBWils
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,558
    bladgier said:

Lol... i'm not pretending to set a milestone.. :D ...i was just looking for some feedback from the friends :)
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,558
    fretje said:

Amazing, I have almost the same amount of walkers killed, but only a fraction of all the rest... I've only been playing for a year though... You have probably spent quite some money in stead of grinding for tomatoes/xp?

Uhm... the difference could be that you maybe use to farm and i never. We have something like the same Walkers killed but i played 20k Missions more!! Lol... :D
  • fretjefretje Member Posts: 34
    Yes, I farm a lot... how else can you get to the amounts of xp needed in a decent time frame?
    capibara
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,726
    capibara said:

bladgier said:

Lol... i'm not pretending to set a milestone.. :D ...i was just looking for some feedback from the friends :)

That exactly what I did, feedback and nothing else 👌
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 470
    I've killed a few Z's Game of Thrones style.
    capibaraMrLuckyGovernator
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 470
    i figured it would be higher but i don't farm or play anything other than the challenge tbh
    MrLuckycapibaraSPC_TORRESGovernator
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 869
    Nice numbers @capibara I’ve come a long way for most to have a year head start on me lol addicted is an understatement! Probably have 1 million by July lol
    capibaraMrLuckyromeoTHCross