H I L L T O P M A G G I E

Comments

• ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 103
    Her hero trait is actually pretty good... or isnt it?
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 559
    Its ok I guess, but I still don't see using her much unless ranged attacks get some kind of boost. They don't have as good a chance of getting crits plus they add to the spawn counter... mainly melee for me except when there's a ranged boost like +50% damage or starts charged.
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 559
    If her trait had a chance for triggering all the time I might like it more but the fact that it wont against regular walkers makes it meh for me. Only time I see her potentially being useful is the challenge with all fatties, like BBQ.
    Pandreq
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 203
    Yeah she’s probably not going to be any use on the toughest challenge levels.....
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 470
    edited April 23
    I don't understand why people are getting so worked up over her.

Yup

Her traits are meh and the 24% chance of AP at leg in comparison to Michonne buff + swift strike % activation on your other melee makes her worthless imho.
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 286
    I see her as a novelty hero. She has an LT which doesn't have a high enough chance to go off even tho it already has the limit of non special walkers and humans to it. Surely when an LT has a limit or special conditions, it should come with a boost to compensate.

If a load of people invest in to her, then it's gonna give the impression that this is the sort of thing we're demanding. I will stay open minded however.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    mack22
  • UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 92
    Add me to the club. 245 to go and I ain't quitting till I got all the heros again
    MrLuckyMudMoccasin
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,092
    edited April 24
    > @NerfZone187 said:
    > I don't understand why people are getting so worked up over her.
    >
    > Yup
    >
    > Her traits are meh and the 24% chance of AP at leg in comparison to Michonne buff + swift strike % activation on your other melee makes her worthless imho.
    >

Only saving grace is that she doesn't need a "kill", just an attack for the 24% chance to get rolled.

Still, nothing vs normal walkers makes her immediately very niche.

Edit: consider making it a split chance 40% vs special enemies, 10-15% vs normal walkers.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeomack22
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,566
    edited April 24
    I'm sure NG had GW in mind when they designed her, raider battles in particular. We can use her in lead with a warrior using the now outdated chainsaw to potentially get 4 attacks in one turn. When it comes back of course :sunglasses:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    romeoMrLuckyanthony172
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,092
    Any word on when Whiskey Cavalier Maggie is coming out?
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 579
    Yes. Don’t watch it
    MrLuckySCBMAbigbeano