Update on Reinforcement Tokens and Hilltop Maggie Tokens

2»

Comments

• DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,046
    @lyts1985 Right, I understand that it was hyped for this council upgrade. It's been a feature that players have been clamoring for for quite some time, so it would rightly get hype no matter when it was released. But to claim it makes the tokens "worthless" is a bit over the top. They will still work in the future, they won't disappear. Their usefulness is just delayed a bit, is all.

Now if you want to claim not being able to use more than one right now is headbashingly frustrating, I wouldn't argue with you for a moment. But "worthless?" Naah, can't agree with that sentiment in the slightest.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    SCBMAJenng
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 470
    > @xbamfx said:
    > @Bill_ZRT well i hope they come up with something fun in the time being, I’m bored.

Come on by...

we already unlocked the scout musket. Glitch in the war matrix hooked us up this weekend.
  • ambienceambience Member Posts: 65
    This has got to be the weirdest announcement I've seen in ages: it's an announcement about announcements to be announced in the future.

OK, I guess the hilltop Maggie thing is an actual thing: we'll see her next week. Somewhere.
    MrLuckymaku11Zettexbamfx
  • SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member Posts: 93
    It seems kinda crappy that you put out and issue a reinforcement token with notes that more are coming and the first very soon, and then you take them away for months. I used the free one just last week, with the idea that I would be able to get another one soon, which I need as I get close to unlocking level 25 survivors and gear.

Make one more available as a consolation prize for taking away an entire game mode for months. Seems fair to me.
    FirekidbigbeanoRealClareB
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,123
    My daughter seen this on YouTube and insisted I tried it.

Not too bad, but make sure you use headphones.
    romeo
  • aaxt555aaxt555 Member Posts: 120
    @Vane you mentioned Hilltop Maggie would be a distance reward this week, but she’s nowhere to be found!
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 203
    There was a slight change of schedule with Hilltop Maggie's tokens in the Distance, apparently. Her tokens will appear in the Distance starting from next week, but will be in the Challenge this week.

Her tokens will be available in the Daily Quests rewards starting from tomorrow (with some chance)
    romeoMrLuckybiter370
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 116
    I had her tokens is daily quest today!!
    xbamfx
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 278
    Same. I'm 5 HM tokens richer. Don't any of you dare try Rob me of my HM tokens. They're mine I tells ya.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    xbamfxUrbanjesus
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,407
    I hope they aren’t going to be there everyday. Not a fan of them being forced on us and taking up the space where gold and fuel tanks usually are. At least put them as the top reward which is usually food or a low amount of gold/phones.
    xbamfxUrbanjesusmimicasuzequeue
  • UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 92
    I know Maggie is supposed to be in challenge starting in a few hours, whoever figures it out first please let us know at what star count and how many tokens available

Thanks!
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,543

I know Maggie is supposed to be in challenge starting in a few hours, whoever figures it out first please let us know at what star count and how many tokens available

Thanks!

The Challenge: 35 Hilltop Maggie tokens per week (at 80, 180. 300, 450, and 600 stars)

source :
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/40022/hilltop-maggie-community-event

GovernatorJenngSCBMA
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 285
    That was on this weekend so I had to watch it again.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    SPC_TORRES