Is Hershel coming in NML 3.3?

I just found that Hershel appeared in Our World so I think NG must have got Hershel actor's portrait license. Since license is available, why waste it rather than release Hershel as a hero in No Man's Land? I am looking forward a hunter farmer and even a new Highlight campaign in this summer just like in 2017. Exciting:D
Urbanjesus

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 406
    My guess is they do not have any licenses available for heros not already in the game...what we have is what we will get. Doubt AMC will be giving them new characters for a game on the down side of its life.
    12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

romeoBurmeliinis
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    > @Timyun said:
    > @NerfZone187 Before Sasha, you might say you didn't need Sasha. When Hershel comes, you will also say hershel is so delicious. This is the law of "so delicious". The unkwown world is far larger than the known. You favorite dish must be found in the future.

My favorite dish is Sofrito, rice, and chipotle chicken enchiladas.

Nothing has changed my mind in decades lol
    ShadowWalker
  • TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 178
    @NerfZone187 I recommend you to try braised frog, fried sparrow and toasted rabbit.
    Deathwish19romeo
  • UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 101
    > @Billbam said:
    > My guess is they do not have any licenses available for heros not already in the game...what we have is what we will get. Doubt AMC will be giving them new characters for a game on the down side of its life.

NG does have the rights to hershal though. He's in their other game TWD our world (the VR game)

I think if we do ever get new non-alt version heros hershal is likely. They may also have to give us new living characters if they keep doing season missions. Running out of live ones to do a full set of 8
    TimyunAlexFiliUK
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    > @Timyun said:
    > @NerfZone187 I recommend you to try braised frog, fried sparrow and toasted rabbit.

No thanks

But I'll pretend to eat those things because I'm a team player 😊
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 53
    Hershel and Beth Greene)))
    AlexFiliUK
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,509
    > @Billbam said:
    > My guess is they do not have any licenses available for heros not already in the game...what we have is what we will get. Doubt AMC will be giving them new characters for a game on the down side of its life.

Oh I'm sure they could get the new license, but such things cost money $$$$.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Carl_s_Hatromeo
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,007
    I thought that second one was Dale? ;)
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 168
    ATLAS-Z said:

> @Billbam said:

Oh I'm sure they could get the new license, but such things cost money $$$$.

I seem to recall Kaz kinda suggesting that were some non-monetery demands that held things up also.
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 222
    Hershel should have a healing trait since he was a doctor.

NG could add characters from the books since they don't need to license images. Lily Caul would be a good add.
    MFJigsawAlexFiliUK
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 582
    Shiva!!!
    sabertooth - guaranteed critical hit as warrior
    (guess it was mentioned long before)
    cat3pika
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 565

I seem to recall Kaz kinda suggesting that were some non-monetery demands that held things up also.

Hershel doesn't strike me as a coke and hookers kinda guy.

Well, not coke anyway.

NerfZone187DBonesAlexFiliUKZette
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 357
    Hershey's and Coke, yum! o:)
    AlexFiliUK

Shane and Yumiko could be coming too but just a speculation

I am now watching you on Youtube. I really want to get some spoiler from your posts or channel. It seems that you prefer to make video for OW than NML since OW was release. Anyway, you are the best news reporter of NML, in my heart.
    SCBMAKilldozer187_bigbeanoxbamfxandy75
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 160
    I have a feeling we will get Tyreese or Hershel sometime soon.
    romeo

I have a feeling we will get Tyreese or Hershel sometime soon.

Pity that Shane didn't see Tyreese when he was alive. :D
    romeo