1000 stars first day?

How are people getting 1000 plus stars in one day, is there some trick I'm almost at 600

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,455
    And insta-healing with Gold.
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 305
    MONEY
    Deathwish19RickGrames
  • BodBod Member Posts: 97
    Just booster and free time then Bob's your uncle 😀
    TCBRITO
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 470
    edited April 26
    Not bragging but if you can get 15+ round passes its a cake walk from 28 to 36/37 most weeks.

The problem is having the motivation to want to play to those levels every week.

New mapsets other than the same recycled shit would be nice.
    BohemianbobDrhooDeathwish19klman1612
  • keetkeet Member Posts: 37
    I get to level 36 each Wednesday without needing to speed up healing...that's about 1500 stars
    NerfZone187Deathwish19
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 553
    With just the gas from the trade goods shop, 1000 is quite easy within 2 days - but yeah, 1 day needs a gas booster (or no sleep and a lot of luck finding gas in crates).
    jimmorrison369romeomsapaev
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 470
    > @DrUnpleasant said:
    > With just the gas from the trade goods shop, 1000 is quite easy within 2 days - but yeah, 1 day needs a gas booster (or no sleep and a lot of luck finding gas in crates).

booster indeed
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,987
    I usually hit 1000 stars by Thursday evening. I can completely finish the challenge in 1 day on a gas booster, if I have the time to play that much.
    NerfZone187
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,087
    > @NerfZone187 said:

> New mapsets other than the same recycled shit would be nice.

Used be pretty standard that each update carried a few new challenge sets.

I think this should be the standard again.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeoMrLucky
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 288
    > @DrUnpleasant said:
    > With just the gas from the trade goods shop, 1000 is quite easy within 2 days - but yeah, 1 day needs a gas booster (or no sleep and a lot of luck finding gas in crates).

Last challenge I did over 1900 without gas booster, without gold healing, without repeating missions. No purchased stuff (only hokey stick and spear from events) I had plenty of sleep as well. So it is doable.
    andy75romeobigbeanoATLAS-ZPicklman1612
  • DeadwalkerDeadwalker Member Posts: 5
    I'm at 702 stars level 59 with level 20 heroes will level 23 gear and get put in the hospital once level 26 happens guess it will take more time
    romeoSPC_TORRES
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 15

I'm at 702 stars level 59 with level 20 heroes will level 23 gear and get put in the hospital once level 26 happens guess it will take more time

Don’t sweat it. You also presumably don’t spend a lot of money on the game and your self esteem isn’t based on your performance on a cell phone app. Max scores happen at max level with multiple pink stars on every character. Most everyone struggles a little at 6 above their character level.

romeoSCBMADBonesRiotZappa
  • PicPic Member Posts: 691
    > @ignas said:
    > > @DrUnpleasant said:
    > > With just the gas from the trade goods shop, 1000 is quite easy within 2 days - but yeah, 1 day needs a gas booster (or no sleep and a lot of luck finding gas in crates).
    >
    > Last challenge I did over 1900 without gas booster, without gold healing, without repeating missions. No purchased stuff (only hokey stick and spear from events) I had plenty of sleep as well. So it is doable.

Same here. Damn I'm afraid to admit you got hit with the disagree ugly stick.
    imacharlie
  • imacharlieimacharlie Member Posts: 90
    i have to get 1000 the first day to take advantage of free healing the rest of the week when i need it. gas is the only barrier on early, easy rounds.
    romeo
  • FahqbendoverFahqbendover Member Posts: 348
    Easy peasy gas booster
    romeo