Unlocking and deleting

Been playing this awesome game for some time now, I just wanted to ask a couple of questions:

1) How can I unlock Ric Grimes?
2) How can I delete Glenn Rhee from ny team???

Thanks in advance,
TripodromeobigbeanoJenngflyingcowking

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,769
    1) By making radio calls. Rick Grimes featured radio calls will give u you the biggest chance. Some events can include those and the Distance might have them.
    2) you can't delete/retire heroes
    KriegTripodDiElElbigbeanoJenng
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 134
    @DiElEl If only we could cancel useless heroes, we would have half of them on the list!
    DiElElTransmuteJun
  • DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the answers guys, can I at least not accept a hero when winning one???
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 571
    Yeah you can leave them unlocked but you have an annoying 'new' notification.
    DiElEl
  • DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 3
    You guys are hilarious!!! :-P
    bladgierJankel
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 114
    Note that there is no drawback to unlocking a new hero, so there really is no reason to not do it.

However, the hero you unlock will get the current max level, so I assume you could save the cost of upgrading if delaying the unlocking.
    DBonesSPC_TORRESPiccrambert_nec
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,545

Note that there is no drawback to unlocking a new hero, so there really is no reason to not do it.

However, the hero you unlock will get the current max level, so I assume you could save the cost of upgrading if delaying the unlocking.

@Burmeliinis
    I don't completely disagree with that..... The drawback for me........
    When they are unlocked then they become part of the daily mission pool.

SCBMABurmeliinis
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,046
    When you unlock them, the free character slot they come with increases your badge inventory maximum by 6.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    SPC_TORRESSCBMAJaden
  • DrPsychedelicDrPsychedelic Member Posts: 142
    Use Glenn as lead to collect more supplies with his trait bonus. I have him legend and he kicks butt.
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 363
    I have yet to unlock the Popeyes fried chicken tier.