Chapters

Any thoughts on resetting the chapters? It's been so long since I have completed them, it would be new again.
tabernacMrLuckyDeathwish19romeoZetteJohnny_and_KatanaDanski_46Tripodmack22BWilshuskersoxfanxbamfxflyingcowkingShadowWalkertat2hoot

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,597
    Bod said:

I think @Midlo88 said reset the chapters and play again not asking for new chapters

Was that in response to me? Someone else did ask for new chapters though.
    mack22xbamfx
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 531
    @JayZ
    You and me both! ;)
    I think this thread is asking for anything Chapter related! We as a whole have been begging for years ...
  • Midlo88Midlo88 Member Posts: 15
    Yep anything chapter related. Just unlock them similar to how we can replay parts of the season missions.
    MrLuckyBWilsTransmuteJun
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 269
    Or just modify them a bit for challenge maps...they are already there. No need to reinvent the wheel, just put new hubcaps on them.
    Proud Elder with Badger Hounds
    Deathwish19
  • Bill666Bill666 Member Posts: 16
    Please reset the chapters, we need a little something to help with GW withdrawal
    SPC_TORRES
  • Gman74Gman74 Member Posts: 71
    Well if you won’t consider redoing the missions why not swap it’s place with outpost. Tired of scrolling past the things I don’t use to get to the ones that I do
    tabernacSCBMADeathwish19
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,267
    @Vane new material is there to take this game further
    Deathwish19
  • FrankoFranko Member Posts: 19
    I hate the fact that it still shows the Chapter section on the Mission screen. Just get rid of it because it's a waste if space!!
    KyrusromeoSCBMA
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,611
    Move the guild wars button out the way when you’re at it! 2 game modes which we can’t play just sitting there reminding us of the good times! :-)
    KyrusromeoMidlo88BWils
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,054
    > @Firekid said:
    > Move the guild wars button out the way when you’re at it! 2 game modes which we can’t play just sitting there reminding us of the good times! :-)

They heard you, gw has moved to the end!
    romeo