NG back to its best

Seems we can’t have one week without NG screwing the game up yet again , really becoming fed up with all the mistakes and glitches that this once good game has become !!!!!! Loads without me in my guild , then I’m back in then out then in then out and now it’s stuck on the loading screen 🤬🤬🤬 what a balls up
CronusxMelxmack22Spyanthony172

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,077
    Agree and agree.

It's so sad.
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 51
    Microsoft and others have reported the same sort of problems so my not be a NG problem so that will be a first
  • WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 51
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,077
    The good man in me agrees with you @Mystique

But after so many repeated screw ups, it's impossible to be resilient

Also check last financial report - NG basically says they are shifting away from NML
    Mavericks Guild Family
    MystiqueTCBRITOanthony172klman1612
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 263
    edited May 3
    @Mystique said:
    How would you like to hear from all your co-workers and bosses everyday that you suck at your job? Would you stick around, like they have and continue to take the abuse almost every single day!

It's like you're describing my every day. I wish I could say I was kidding. :#
    Ok. Maybe I'm kidding a little bit.
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 263
    @Mystique
    You're ACES in my book! ;)
    Mystique
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,380
    Awww @MrLucky you just earned a spot in my next vid with @Cronus and @DBones.. sooo stay tuned! :)
    ⚔️ Leader: TheHerdReturned⚔️
    MrLuckyromeo
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 333
    > @Jenng said:
    > I’m giddy with anticipation for @Mystique ‘s soon to be profanity filled rampage :) I can feel we’re on the verge of glory.

I'm available to spew so if you need me just holler

Nvmd my acct was unaffected.
    Darn 😂
    JenngMrLuckyromeo
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 168
    Crashing more than normal for me and some people in my guild reported the same issue being removed and replaced a few times.

If you suck at your job enough that people are talking about it every day I don't think you'll have your job for long.
    TheFlesh
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 37
    Its not all in their control. The bad connection effected all people on internet things. Not related to NG at all cut them some slack.
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 569
    Like others have said it was a general internet problem, my game worked perfectly. I'd be the first to criticise but this isn't NGs fault.