4th gear trait

NG why can’t all the gear and weapons you buy from the shop have the 4th trait to make it truly special because most of the time your only paying for the skin and I have got gear and weapons with the same traits for free having a 4th trait only available in the shop would make them more attractive for players to buy to make them truly special gear
JankelGunny_Highway

Comments

• JankelJankel Member Posts: 141
    edited April 30
    In fact, the shop's weapons are often found in the game. For example, the characteristics of the snow shovel (taken in the winter event) I have the same and in the same sequence as other 2 katanas taken in boxes / distance scattered in the game. So not an exclusive weapon obtained during the winter event :'( . So the exclusivity of the weapon can only be achieved if it has the fourth trait, which I expect as in the shop even in the next summer event.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,712
    They have started doing this, with special functionality weapons such as, flaming crossbow, scopes 9mm, winter bow, daryls knife and Morgan staff. I expect to see more of this type of weapon soon.
    DBonesSPC_TORRES
  • WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 64

This was one of the best weapons in the game not that long ago but now because it doesn’t have the 4th trait it’s now over looked by the flaming crossbow or useless like the red machete why can’t they revamp these weapon
    romeoJankelimacharlie
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 152
    If it's not melee I don't go near it.