How about some White badge fragments in the trade store?

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,468
1-star frags

1 for 300 trade goods

5 for 1200 trade goods

Every cycle, not a random chance to appear. And not during an event only... all the time. And white frags only, no components here please.

And get them a new slot in the store, I don't want them if it means less radios.

@Vane @Shteevie

What do you say? White frags won't damage the economy, and in time we'll be able to clean out our massive stashes of white, brown, and green components.
Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]
positiveromeotabernacjimmorrison369Ermakstjhookrcaptainjrl

Comments

• romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    Got shit tons of white brown green components & not enough fragments here.
    Good idea 💡
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
    White Badge Fragments? Damn. I've been eating them thinking they were corn nuts. :yum:
    JankelWahooDawg
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,468
    Hey, you ask small things, easier to say yes.

Won't dynamically change the game at all, but them OCD players with overloaded lopsided inventories will finally be able to sleep at night.

Just saying.

Small things @Shteevie
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    romeo
  • ErmaksErmaks Member Posts: 108
    Good idea
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,468
    > @Governator said:
    > The OCD players will say those 1-star frags are gray. :lol:
    >
    > I'd like to see the option to keep trading lower-rarity components for higher-rarity components in the TG Shop and not have it tied to a specific element (Cloth, Chem, Edibles, and Metal). Having it every Monday (Component Monday) would be cool.

1000% agree, but pretty sure this had been requested... And subsequently ignored. But I'd love it!

I'll take daily white frags (optional for TGs) any day tho. I got over a thousand green components even that aren't going anywhere. I'd combine those with a white Frag just get rid of them. And some XP.
    romeocaptainjrlDBones