Overrun Compound is Back!

Woo hoo!!

The last time I could find I played Overrun Compound was December 2017. Not sure if it was played since then. Does anyone know?

I'm looking forward to playing these maps this week and seeing what changes were made. Thanks NG for bringing these back into rotation!
My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
Leader of Badger Hounds
100% F2P
MyYouTubeChannel
Danski_46MrLuckybigbeanoJenng

Comments

• CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,148
    @Danski_46 Having vanilla all the time can dull my taste buds. Sometimes adding a little bit of spice livens up things. :D

Maybe Inside and Out is one of the maps that has been changed a bit. It was mentioned in Update 3.2 that Overrun Compound was going to be reworked.
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    Danski_46MrLucky
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,631
    Agree, it's one way to cut the grind right down!
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,830
    Yes last time in December.

Hold on your horses with joy though, Inside And Out will be a huge bitch slap 😁
    romeoTripodJenng
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 354
    When they say reworked, what do they mean by that? We saw an example of it recently in Road Runner, I would say it was an improvement. Which maps are typically considered problematic in Overrun Compound?
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • BodBod Member Posts: 100
    @Dbl_Edge_DEP as @bladgier mention Inside Out is the toughest map at the start there's already 2 or 3 fatties I think then while you try to open the 3 lockers lots of them come out from the top corners
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 354
    Okay. I seem to recall it from watching other people playing. Hopefully we see changes for the better overall.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    romeo
    I haven't started the challenge yet, but did not see the map Inside and Out on challenge page.

Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 244
    Maps are almost totally different...NO inside out either and no freemen
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight! New to the game, come to our guild,it has several high level players 2nd accounts there willing to help you grow. We have a chat group where we share videos and strategy.
    JenngDeathwish19
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 244
    I see someone hitting 3k on this map set.
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight! New to the game, come to our guild,it has several high level players 2nd accounts there willing to help you grow. We have a chat group where we share videos and strategy.
  • BodBod Member Posts: 100
    It's been revamped and no freeman not a tough mapset imo should be easy 2k for you @Carly 😂
    Carly
    I've never hit 2k before, or even close. If I do, then you are a lucky charm @Bod :p
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 371
    I haven't seen this challenge in so long i didn't even recognize two of the maps. I love that. Thank you.
    Flatulent person
    ATLAS-ZJenngBWilsShadowWalker
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,492
    @Vane as others have said there will be some massive scores this week, and as noted in previous challenges the individual rewards stop after a point. This needs to be reviewed and increased as more and more people will start getting those scores soon enough!
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,492
    Ah amazing! I haven’t yet reached the heady heights of the old limit yet so didn’t know that! Good work!
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,131
    Imagine if we had a Scout damage bonus this week!
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    Danski_46
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 129
    Loving these maps :smile:
    Currently guild-less.
    Sg_DeathromeoDanski_46