Post 'em! ;)
anthony172Walkerslayer82JenngSCBMAMudMoccasinBWils

Comments

• MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 379
    @Jaden
    Hahaha Haggie! :D
    SCBMAMudMoccasinJenngbababooey
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 312
    My question is, how many tokens are needed to get her legendary since I don't plan on unlocking her until I'm at Player level 26 (which won't be for a while since I'm currently at 20)?
    TheKing
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 312
    Scoped 9mm, Speargun, Savior Handgun, or Tara's Import 5.7 Pistol seem like the best options for her....
    mack22
  • WolfyWolfWolfyWolf Member Posts: 30
    She’s no Michonne hero skill wise but I’ll give her a benefit of a doubt due to her starting rank at rare.
    MrLucky
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 23
    She unlocks at 3 star, so you need another 1000 tokens before she’s worth anything at 5 stars
    MrLucky
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,821
    edited May 16
    I’m starting to think she may actually be quite a good hero. Can someone remind me what her last traits were - defensive stance and....
    MrLucky
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 379
    Thanks! @MrLucky I was hoping I remembered correctly that it was ruthless.
    MrLucky
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,804
    Why not ? got the tokens and a few extra badges. Will see what she can do

anthony172MrLuckySCBMAromeo
    @SPC_TORRES I used her in lead on the distance from 16 (in ones with special walkers/freeman) and her trait kicked in fairly often and in critical times occasionally allowing me to kill and then stun with an assault once and my scout to have another shot at a riot which killed it on another. I personally can’t wait to get her legendary. Still not spending 50 gold for 5 tokens though!
    SPC_TORRES
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Does anyone know if there is a limit to Maggie's LT? What I'm trying to get at is this.....Let's say Maggie shoots a L41 fatty, and regains an action point. If she shoots that same fatty, can she regain another action point, thereby attacking him 3 times? If so, can she continue shooting him until the LT does not kick in? I realize that mathematically, it would be damn near impossible for her LT to trigger enough times to kill a L41 fatty in one turn, but it would be nice to know if more than two hits per turn is a possibility.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    SPC_TORRES
    I’ve not had it trigger more than once in a turn yet.
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 206
    edited May 17
    DBones said:

Does anyone know if there is a limit to Maggie's LT? What I'm trying to get at is this.....Let's say Maggie shoots a L41 fatty, and regains an action point. If she shoots that same fatty, can she regain another action point, thereby attacking him 3 times? If so, can she continue shooting him until the LT does not kick in? I realize that mathematically, it would be damn near impossible for her LT to trigger enough times to kill a L41 fatty in one turn, but it would be nice to know if more than two hits per turn is a possibility.

It has a chance to trigger only once per turn, @DBones .
    DBonesanthony172
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,989
    Once per turn? Does that mean only 1 charge point cap per turn per all team? Regardless of numbers of shots?
    DBonesTroublemaker
    @bladgier it’s not charge points you gain, it’s action points. Basically swift strike without having to actually kill the target. So yes only 1 action point no matter how many targets are hit but better chance of getting it if you hit more than 1.
    anthony172
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    I think @bladgier's question had a typo, and he meant action point, but just in case it wasn't a typo, I will ask what I thought he was asking (you follow all that? haha)....

Ok, so a single survivor can only get the benefit of Maggie's LT once per turn - that has been answered (thanks @Vane). But does that once-per-turn limit apply to the entire team, or just to individual survivors? In other words, let's say Maggie attacks a fatty, and her LT triggers. Then you attack the same fatty with another survivor, can Maggie's leader trait still trigger for that survivor? Same question applies for the third team member? I guess the core question is.....what is the maximum number of times Maggie's LT can trigger in an entire turn? 1, or 3?
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    Ah gotcha! Pretty sure I’ve had two people get an extra action on the same turn but don’t quote me on that. But I would imagine it works like michonnes leader trait in that respect.
    DBones
    Wow @MrLucky nice! I assume to have that many you’ve reset the distance each time and bought all the extras for gold?
    MrLuckyromeo