Nation Wars Part 3!

Hey Folks!

Nation Wars Part 3 will start on the 17.July!

WE still Miss a Lot of countrys!

WE started the Nations Wars with 18 Nation, the second Time WE had 22 Nations onboard!

Here you will find the Rules !

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/40190/official-rulebook-for-nation-wars-part-3#latest

If you have any questions feel free to PM me here @buchizombiebreath or in LINE
my LINE ID is:
buchiaustria

I hope we get a bunch of new Nation cause WE all love to compete wach other and its soooo cool to Play sometimes against your guildmates and let them know what Nation have the best Team!!

Lets have fun!!

Greetings

buchi
TroublemakerDeathwish19VaneCrystalmaggicaquilaCammy

Comments

• buchizombiebreathbuchizombiebreath Member Posts: 1,131
    Sry about that, @Deadheads , but ITS for one Week!
    The Most important Part of NW is the comunication before!
    MANY Nations didnt had a national Community before WE started the First War!
    But WE all Work together, meet New Friends, and dont forget the Most important thing:

Why WE love this Game!

ITS about the comunication, the friendship and at least the fun!

Perfect example:

@Biraju and @MadAce !!

I Hope their love is endless!
    Danski_46anthony172TeamDeadCaz666
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 152
    It would be nice if some how we knew how many spots are still available on nations. I know my current stars would allow me probably not top 100 even on leader board for area I live in.
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 698
    It really isn't a big deal leaving your guild for one challenge, you can have a lot of fun competing against new players and as it's a one off you seem to push further than usual.
    rogueDScrambert_necBodaquila
    @rogueDS WE play with real guilds so for every Nation are 20 Spots aviable!

Some Teams Play with one Challenge and one Funteam( dont count at least for the Standing) so they have 40 Spots!

The best is you come in Connections with your Nations Teamcaptain!

At least every Team need some Folks WHO make a Party so this in Not Just for the best Players! WE will enjoy the week with a big bang!!
    rogueDSCrystalmaggic
  • TheWizEdTheWizEd Member Posts: 56
    Guild Wars was a great addition to the game. It has brought our guild mates closer together. More chatter among members, more sharing ideas and strategy, help on topics. But we are scattered around the world. To leave the guild to participate in Nation Wars is a bad idea. Also all the progress on Star and GW leader boards would be lost. Focus should be on getting GW back up and running.
    capibarabigbeano
  • BodBod Member Posts: 110
    @TheWizEd NW is run by the players and you only leave for one week what's the big fuss some people go on holiday and leave their guild for a lot longer as for GW it's run by NG the players have no control over it
    @Bod, I haven't left my guild for years. And if I'm on holiday I let the leader know and they acknowledge, wish me a pleasant trip and let me know my spot in the guild is secure. I wouldn't leave my guild if you paid me.
    Zette
    edited May 21
    @TheWizEd First: ,there will BE No GW for this week, WE checked this!

Second one: WE cant make virtuell Guilds even more since this Event become bigger and bigger!
    The time amount for the virtuell leaderboard is much more then you maybe belive!
    Our Nerd company sitting about 14 days to Install and check all Players INSIDE, also the Players Had Always all two hours actuall their current Stars that the Community have the leaderboard Always Up to Date!

At least WE Had to check all Scores after the wars that all Scores are correct,...

This way the Guys and guls behind the Front didnt enjoyed the wars Like they should!

So No Bad Feelings but IT IS totally OK for leaving your guild one week for a funny experience!

Let us enjoy the war also, WE start to organize this Event over a month ago and this week WE wanna Play and dont organize anymore
    aquila
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,711
    I also would have participated if I didn’t have to leave my guild for a week. Currently about to hit 80k for my guild and am looking forward to my 100k in about 10 weeks time!
    Also in our guild we would have probably the top 6-7 players leave for “just a week” are you telling me that Mavs, sisters, etc are happy to loose a third of their players for a week?
    As you say it’s only a week, why not just have the virtual guilds like you did for nation wars 1 and 2?
    romeoads888
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 409
    Likely GW will not be back until later in the year if at all.
    12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

In fact with the new leaderboards you don’t even need virtual guilds just have the captain of that country post the top 20 from the player leaderboard for that week.
    TCBRITOjimmorrison369
    If you dont wanna leave your guild ITS OK for me!! Sad for your Country loosing a big Player @Firekid !!
    But If ITS important for you to have this 100k in your description i cant help!
    WE talked a Lot about this Problem but WE didnt See another way this time!
    Couldn’t see another way? You’ve done it twice before and been part of many other intra guild competitions which don’t require you to leave your guild? Anyways said my piece. Hope everyone who takes part has a great time!
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    > @TheWizEd said:
    > @Bod, I haven't left my guild for years. And if I'm on holiday I let the leader know and they acknowledge, wish me a pleasant trip and let me know my spot in the guild is secure. I wouldn't leave my guild if you paid me.

It's quite simple really.

Don't play.

No one is forcing you to do anything!

What a concept right?
    xbamfxaquilabigbeano
  • Andy_bAndy_b Member Posts: 87
    The chance to represent your country which only happens twice per year max, these top guilds don’t force you to stay (mine certainly doesn’t) . Nw is great and something different to look forward to and get hyped about, meeting new people and pushing each other to make the team. I fully respect players who won’t leave because of stars etc but just can’t see the big deal. Just my opinion
    Danski_46bladgieraquila
    @Killdozer187_ I'm just trying to point out that in my opinion Nation War is ill conceived. And NG should not be promoting it through the game news stream. Instead they should be focusing on fixing GW. And I do not intend to play NW. But I am entitled to my opinion and free to express it. I have not been hostile or argumentative, simply stating my opinion which agrees with others here.
    xbamfxbladgierbigbeanosuzequeue
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 698
    NG are working on guild wars. Promoting nation wars is a different matter altogether and good on them for doing it. I hope I'll get the chance to represent my country and see how far we get.
    Cammy
    @Andy_b no one is being forced to stay in our guild but we all push each other in the guild to try and be the top! We also all have a loyalty to our guild and don’t want to abandon them even if it’s just for one week.
    TheWizEdCammyTripod
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,922
    edited May 21
    I understand the ease of having all players in one guild. On the other hand, I like building my score in the guild I'm in.

I'm not leaving my guild but also am not complaining about not being able to score for my country.

I think @Firekid brings up a good point.
    The score is much easier to track this time around!

I would like the to play for my country. If the nation wars committee would decide to look at the country leaderboards, than I'd definitely participate!
    TCBRITOMystiqueZette
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454

I understand the ease of having all players in one guild. On the other hand, I like building my score in the guild I'm in.

I'm not leaving my guild but also am not complaining about not being able to score for my country.

I would like the to play for my country. If the nation wars committee would decide to look at the country leaderboards, than I'd definitely participate!

Sitting pretty comfy at number 1 in THR with almost 100k stars!! 😁 lol @jimmorrison369
    Didn’t figure you’d be one to take the week away! Lol
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    jimmorrison369tabernacZette
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 122

If only we had a math genius in the Nation Wars that could figure all this out for us. o:)

I had over 110k stars in my previous guild but had i stayed there I wouldn't have gotten many more.

Sometimes a little change can do you good, even if it's just for a week and even if you're perfectly happy where you are.

Sheryl Crow is a very smart woman after all. ;)
    jimmorrison369aquila
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    How is the score easier to track this time? Lol you guys crack me up sometimes. Is it hard to figure out that if* you are not in the main TEAM USA guild you still have to go through manually and add all 20 up? And then you have to constantly update it, if you want to keep a running tally and let all nations know what is what. I wouldn’t want to be the poor bastard that has to do all that bullshit tracking and not fighting hard for my country. Stay in your guild then and “win” some stars just like every week thus far LOL. Nobody will miss U. Yeah I’m that asshole 🤙🤷‍♂️
    Firekidaquila
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    > @xbamfx said:
    > How is the score easier to track this time? Lol you guys crack me up sometimes. Is it hard to figure out that if* you are not in the main TEAM USA guild you still have to go through manually and add all 20 up? And then you have to constantly update it, if you want to keep a running tally and let all nations know what is what. I wouldn’t want to be the poor bastard that has to do all that bullshit tracking and not fighting hard for my country. Stay in your guild then and “win” some stars just like every week thus far LOL. Nobody will miss U. Yeah I’m that asshole 🤙🤷‍♂️

I'll be in the trenches fighting next to you. We will fight until the bitter end in order to help team USA retain the virtual trophy 💪
    xbamfx
    It’ll be an honor once again to battle with you! Last nation wars was intense and everyone was playing hard and helping each other stop the Red Washer machine. it was some of the best fun I’ve had playing this game. I can’t wait! @Killdozer187_ I’m bringing every ounce I have to defend the 👑 DRACARYS!!!!!!!!!! 🔥 🤣
    Killdozer187_WellyLuga
    xbamfx said:

How is the score easier to track this time? Yeah I’m that idiot 🤙🤷‍♂️

The score is easier to track because of the new leaderboard update this time around. Fixed that for you...
    xbamfx
    xbamfx said:

Is it hard to figure out that if* you are not in the main TEAM USA guild you still have to go through manually and add all 20 up? And then you have to constantly update it, if you want to keep a running tally and let all nations know what is what. I wouldn’t want to be the poor bastard that has to do all that bullshit tracking and not fighting hard for my country.

You are exaggerating the difference in work in keeping a tally.
    Before the update, tracking the score would be very time-consuming. I understand, I've seen it (sceeenshots blabla and such etc..).

This time around things changed. Not even said its super easy now or anything like that. Not claiming I will be missed. Just ideas and conversations, don't be an asshole about it.
    xbamfxromeoTripod
    @jimmorrison369 it’s still very time consuming so your point makes no sense. If it wasn’t so time consuming it wouldn’t be in the rules this time around. Oops did i make too much sense for you? Idiot. Anyway have fun that week, Golf Foxtrot Yankee! 😁.