The Whisperers are super buggy

Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
For example: I had a freeman warrior already revealed & stunned with a 2 count and he magically ran at my 3 survivor's the very next turn and caused 2 to be heavy injured and 1 injured.

There are other examples of phantom walker glitches on video posted in some player chats as well. I hope it will be addressed before we have to face them again.
SPC_TORRESand98MrLuckybigbeanomsapaevWhoareyouDonCoquiShadowWalkermack22flyingcowking

Comments

• MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 357
    I had a Whisperer 10 spaces away, unprovoked, reveal himself, run over to me, and give me the old Hong Kong Fuey karate chop. Samurai style. Not cool.
    SPC_TORRESBurmeliinis
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 407
    I had one whisper appear on the exit line of the Bag map where there was no walker at the time (had a survivor on it already so a clear view) and immediately attack me and kill my already wounded warrior. And yes many instances of stunned walkers and whisperers fight back even when a 2 count was still over their head.
    12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 222
    I used a bruiser charge attack on a revealed whisperer and he wasn't stunned, but had 2 different health bars, one green and one red. There were stars over his head but no number and he attacked on the next turn.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    Whisperer on top of walker...
    Danski_46JankelGovernator
  • MohapxMohapx Member Posts: 6
    HD prowl doesn't work on whispers revealed nor stunned. Also whispers gets extra turns after revealed and get survivors I think too many bugs make people frustrated. @Vane why don't you suggest your testers when they release something...do it as trial release so when you get all bugs reported fix and do a final release but it shouldn't interfere with regular game, cause you already removed buggy GW that obviously Soft engineer couldn't properly make, but now destroying what's left. New things are great as long as they work properly!
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 407
    Mohapx said:

HD prowl doesn't work on whispers !

If you are referring to the free hit on prowl this is normal, prowl free hit does not work on freemen which whispers are after the reveal.

12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• DigyoDigyo Member Posts: 14
    Walker appears out of nowhere, starts wrestling Morgan.
    I send Stabby Rick over to free his teammate. Deliver big stab. Damage is done to Rick from his own spear. Like he stabbed himself or something.

Wrestling match continues with Morgan.
    Try to stab again with Rick and he steps into the body of the Walker, thus giving it a soul, or possessing it, or whatever.

Either way, it is critical damage that cost me 27 gold...When did my hospital raise the prices anyway?
    Killdozer187_MrLuckyDanski_46romeo
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    I think it's a good time to run the gold active event after all of these glitches costing gold lol
    MrLuckyLoneWanderer360Danski_46romeo
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,053
    Initially didn't like having whisperers in every map.

I used assault, hunter and bruiser combo for all the missions. I didn't move at the start of the map. Then I would either use hunter or assault to find the whisperers and then use the bruiser to stun the whisperers. This combo helped me without losing a single star. Stopped at level 30.

Didn't notice any bug. I was annoyed when the whisperer would leave the walker standing next to him and come right for my survivors.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 224
    Yeah it's a bit buggy but mostly it works like it should and I have to say I enjoyed this challenge a lot! Using the whisperers to fight the zombies while you sneak towards the exit opens requires totally new tactics. So thumbs up NG!
    Sg_DeathWahooDawgDIARLI_SARAIVA
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 289
    @flyingcowking ...I agree. Think they should be called sneaky little bastards
    CronusSPC_TORRESMrLuckyZette