Reduce Repeating Maps

For some time I have noticed that there is a swap out of certain maps in challenges.
Please make it so there are 26 different map sets instead (52 weeks per year/2). Repeating a map set once per year is fine, but with the current amount of map sets we are seeing the same old done and dusted maps but under a different challenge name. Thank you for updating certain maps recently, however, if you want to keep us engaged, you need to consider offering us a bit more variety and helping us to reduce frustration and boredom whilst playing this game. Twice now I have said "not this again" and dropped out after attaining minimum stars.

Thank you for your consideration at this time.
I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
TroublemakerWellyLugaromeoDonCoquiJankelDanski_46JadenDeathwish19DIARLI_SARAIVAanniesprinkles

Comments

• J_LawJ_Law Member Posts: 207
    edited May 27
    We also have only 28 map sets, all will have to be repeated at least twice, and a few share the mission, and a couple map sets have been revamped
    Open Info Page For All Players In NML
    https://www.facebook.com/Freak.Leader.J/
    Or
    Looking for a guild?
    We are Killing Walkers in the guild "Freaky Nudist"
    Level 69 or higher
    Min 10 xs level (Status - Full)
    Timboski
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    edited May 28
    disregard

i posted on the wrong thread
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    Better Idea: take the wack guild wars maps and repackage them
    into challenge sets.
    BillbamDbl_Edge_DEPDeathwish19MrLucky
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 512
    @J_Law that was a lot of text to skim thru. I see the point that they have round about enough maps sets, but if that's the case, why does it feel as tho we play the same maps repeatedly 3/4 times over in a short space of time. Please limit your answers down to less than a novel if possible 🤣.

@Killdozer187_ agreed. Something could be done with some GW maps, however someone brought up the point of us getting tired of seeing the same old GW maps once the mode comes back.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,852
    It probably feels like we have played them all so much because they are all nearly the same tactics. pre razer. Sasha, assault shooter or Sasha and 2 assaults. After razer HD and 2 warriors for easy and then SR and 2 bruisers for hard. Either kill all walkers so stand and let them come at you or open a gate again stand and survive. Open the box levels are ok but very dependent on luck.
    SPC_TORRESignas
    I see what you mean. Just tired of the same old done and dusted stuff. This is a game I really enjoy for the most part but I feel it lets itself down on things it could easily rectify. I imagine they work from templates with the level editors, so they can just cut, paste, alter a few macros here and there, play test and Bob is the brother of your mother or father.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,852
    @Dbl_Edge_DEP I’m sure it is but the trouble is they have spent all their dev time on new levels firstly creating the 21 distance maps and then moved on to create all the guild wars maps. Leaving little time to create new challenge maps. They did repurpose the 3 sets from season missions but they feel old so quickly as most of us have done those to death already. The last set of truley new maps sets were army base, farmlands and dead of night (I think).
    Hopefully they can give us some inventive new challenges soon! Like the revamped over run compound really enjoyed the mixture of maps there.
    Dbl_Edge_DEP
    Here's hoping man.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,250
    Should I mention again that "ending the grind" is a constant joke NG throws at us?
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Bill_ZRTFirekidDrhoo
    No need. We all know about the grind. However customer retention is an important factor in business too.
    Firekid