Sick and Tired of 1-Star Components

NG, once we hit our Level 2 Craftsman Building, can you at least eliminate us finding these 1-Star pieces of crap components from our post-mission crates? I'd rather have a rock to throw at the walkers. I already have more than 2000 of these components with no hope of ever using them. Thank you.
Sg_DeathKilldozer187_mack22SPC_TORRESZetteMrLuckyJenngjustinc222KyrusbigbeanoSCBMAromeoDanski_46anniesprinklesWahooDawgpositiveRiotZappaDonCoquiJadenRenopwnsDIARLI_SARAIVABurmeliinisHeatherbell86Jankelfretje

Comments

• MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 690
    Best use for these fragments/components??? Scrapping them during a Double XP event!!!!
    Seriously there should be a way of consolidating them.... for example taking 50 common ones to make them 1 legendary or 2 epic...... or at the very least, converting them into reinforcement tokens...
    GovernatorMrLuckyRiotZappadalmerHeatherbell86
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 186
    1 or 2 Greate passes to find exacly what i need!
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,301
    Jenng said:

:D

My badges aren’t great even when using the better components. I’m not very crafty it seems so all the crappier components can go straight to recycling.

Those underwear don't look very comfortable.
    JenngSCBMAJadenSPC_TORRES
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    I rarely crafting badges but yeah it's been crappy
  • Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 221
    If you have fragments you and supplies to spare you can craft all 1star crap to make 1 star crap badges and them scrap them for experience. Cheap way to convert supplies to experience and dump crap 1 star components plus occasionally you get lucky and craft a decent gold or blue badge.
    MrLucky