Reinforcement Token Changes!

124»

Comments

• CHEREUVSCHEREUVS Member Posts: 26
    "Duras penas" significa "Hard penalties,y la razon de mandarte ele mnsaje, fué por puro azar!! jejeje sorry
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    Yeah yeah yeah
    Been to jail and out
    With @Killdozer187_ in the county
    King_Redeemer
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 171
    Why do i have the feeling the game soon dies?
    TimyunKing_RedeemerPic
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 254
    Vane said:

Hi everyone!

As I mentioned previously, I want to share new changes and more details regarding the Reinforcement Token in the upcoming update with you guys.

This also means that your current Reinforcement Token, received as an update gift, will lose its value when an update with these changes goes Live. The estimated time for the next update to happen is around a month or so from now (today is May 9), so I would recommend to use your Reinforcement Token by that time, in order to avoid it losing its value. If somehow this opportunity is missed, we will try to find a way to convert your current single token to the number of tokens with your maximum level of equipment (minus 1, as you already have one Reinforcement Token), but the approach to this process is not yet finalized.

Hy @Vane will this week the 3.3 hit us? Or do you have an estimated timeframe? Much appreciated, thanks in advance
    Joe
    romeo
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 254
    Thx @Vane

🤘🏼
    Vane
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 381
    > @Vane said:
    > Hey Joe, the estimated timeline for an update, if everything goes fine, is next week :)

@Vane , Are we going to fix the round passes?
    Troublemaker
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 391
    edited June 2019
    Think we can get the prowl bag back before the announcement of the update, announcing the date of the update?

Or maybe a badge sorting system that isn't so janky.

I'm a simple ape
    SPC_TORRESGovernatorSg_Death
  • redhzuanredhzuan Member Posts: 1
    Sry for necro ing, but got a question regarding this topic. I just started palying the game about a week and bought the shotgun and its great, was hoping the shotgun will carry me through. Currently my survivor hero is at 9, and the shotgun is at lvl 11( bought when i was lvl8), was wondering if i want it to carry me through lvl 20, does that mean i need 11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19= 135 tokens? If yes will it be easy to get that much of token since i currently have 20 and that bcuz of the lvl up gift. Tq
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,015
    To add to what @WellyLuga said, Jackpot events are also great for farming tomatoes on gas booster.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    WellyLuga
  • MFJigsawMFJigsaw Member Posts: 137
    edited December 2019
    Ok so I have been saving my reinforcement tokens for a 5 second upgrade, which is currently running.

As a Christmas present to myself, i wanted to use my 500+ Tokens for which i have saved and spent money on.

When down to 310 Tokens, i could not upgrade anymore!! I relogged the game to discover 283 Reinforcement tokens wiped from my account.

I have requested in game help but i doubt they can do anything today, being Christmas day.

I really could not be any more dissappointed by this game at the moment. I will be requesting a monetary refund for the cash i have spent and will save my self the dissappointment of continously complaining about things i have paid that dont work.

Merry Christmas to all but losing £90 of tokens on Christmas morning kind of finalizes this game for me.

Game over
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,022
    @MFJigsaw, how many pieces did you upgrade with the reinforcement tokens? There's been a visual glitch with them, I did a couple of items and the game showed I'd only used 2 tokens, when I reloaded it showed I'd used 58.
    TCBRITOMFJigsaw
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,527
    Yeah @MFJigsaw its a visual thing, it did deduct the right amount each time but didn’t show it. You’ve been able upgrade the right amount of stuff though.
    TCBRITOMFJigsaw
  • MFJigsawMFJigsaw Member Posts: 137
    @Danski_46 @Firekid Thanks so much for the info guys. I had no idea of any visual glitch. There could be better ways to find out than this!!

Upon investigation, i have actually upgraded 14 weapons, for which I had tokens, and they did NOT remove them from my total. I upgraded too quickly and thought i lost my sheet, so i lost my sheet lol.

Gotta scale down my Crimbo goals i guess.

Thanks so much to you two for letting me know. Free ticket to heaven coming soon. Have a good Christmas.
    Game over
    Danski_46SCBMAWellyLugaPic