Should challenge mode chests give more supplies than xp below max level?

The rewards from the 9 chests at the end of challenge mode skew very heavily towards XP. This is great at max level when you want to level up heros and items and have no real need for supplies but while levelling it means that your ability to level up stalls out completely if you spend a few days doing challenge mode. This is a pity since I think most people would agree that challenge mode is more fun than repeating the same few scavenge missions for supplies. I know I ended up basically skipping challenge modes for the last few levels since it was obvious that levelling would take twice as long if I didn't.

What would people (and I guess this applies mostly to those who are still levelling up) think about changing the rewards from challenge maps so that they tend to give supplies instead of XP until you have fully upgraded your base.

Maybe adding some sort of toggle would be good, say, have challenge mode missions mimic the reward priority of your last completed scavenge mission?
TimboskiDeathwish19WahooDawganniesprinkles

Comments

• LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 521
    I'll take xp over supplies, but phones would be my top wish.
    Кот_из_Йелл0
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,488
    Simple solution is, once this happens STOP playing the challenge immediately and begin Tomato scavenging.

Repeat over and over and over and... OVER.

Until max level.

Don't you dare say it's boring! Don't.... No no no!

Two ways to get ahead in this game:

#1) $$ CASH $$

#2) Monotonous grinding/farming

Choose whichever evil suits you best.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    FirekidRiotZapparomeo
  • NommaeNommae Member Posts: 34

I'll take xp over supplies, but phones would be my top wish.

Just for interest are you still levelling?