Crap weapons and armour

Tired of worthless weapons and armour from tc store, crates, etc. To get anything worth upgrading you have to buy it. Wasn’t this bad in the past but just gets worse and worse with each council upgrade. And promised upgrade tokens has disappeared completely. If they do bring it back it will be to late for this council upgrade. I know you have all heard this before but it’s simply getting impossible to find a weapon worth upgrading w/o cash. I have 9 warrior leg weapons and none have swing arc. Didn’t get a single one last upgrade either. I know you take a chance but the weapons we need at the top end are purchased only. Need to vent. Sorry. How about an event again or something?
bigbeanoMr_FateSPC_TORRESKilldozer187_johnnytKd_Deathwish19SCBMABWilsNezoJadenMrLucky

Comments

• Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    > @Defender said:
    > Tired of worthless weapons and armour from tc store, crates, etc. To get anything worth upgrading you have to buy it. Wasn’t this bad in the past but just gets worse and worse with each council upgrade. And promised upgrade tokens has disappeared completely. If they do bring it back it will be to late for this council upgrade. I know you have all heard this before but it’s simply getting impossible to find a weapon worth upgrading w/o cash. I have 9 warrior leg weapons and none have swing arc. Didn’t get a single one last upgrade either. I know you take a chance but the weapons we need at the top end are purchased only. Need to vent. Sorry. How about an event again or something?

Wanna have a king of crap-off? i am willing to bet I'll win.

I'll paypal you $2 for a booster if you have more epic weapons from challenge crates than me this week. Deal?
    Defenderandy75SCBMAJadendovey
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 19
    Since the start of this upgrade I've not had 1 scout weapon OR 1 warrior weapon with razor. It really is an absolute joke.

They're doing it purely so people buy the tokens to upgrade the weapons you already have.

1 decent weapon (shooter) I've had in 2 months.
    NezoSCBMAMrLucky
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 183
    Typical NG gouging.....Find a multi-enemy Bruiser or Scout weapon for free...I dare ya! More cash-grab tactics by a cash-strapped company!
    DefenderNezoSCBMA
  • DefenderDefender Member Posts: 78
    The multi weapons are cash only! I have simply started spending less, started 2 upgrades ago. Not going to play that game
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 470
    I have about 30 new Legendary armor 2 are somewhat useful the rest have training, sniper, or whatever it’s called but all worthless, they just want u to buy there crap, I won’t.
    NezoSCBMASPC_TORRES
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 978
    Sounds like you need a little Bamf Luck, I always get nice stuff and autoscrap any blue or bullshit items. Idgaf at this point lol
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,226
    My drop rate of Training Gear, Bulletproof and/or Silencer has been 95% for the last two Council upgrades. And I'm NOT exaggerating.

When questioned, NG said that drop chances for all traits are absolutely identical.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    SPC_TORRESDefenderSCBMANezo
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 246
    Even worse now
    Gold crate with rare weapons or armor
    silver with common weapons or armor
    Shit just got real

• LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 241
    > @euchid said:
    > Please remove Training Gear or replace it. It makes totally no sense, nobody would ever use it!!!
    >
    > AUTOSCRAP

I use training gear. I can understand if you are maxed out, but some of us are still leveling our characters.
    ShadowWalker
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,041
    Has anyone ever done the math of how many walkers of what level you'd have to kill for training gear to have won you back the XP you had to spend to upgrade the armor with it?

I have upgraded gear with training only because I didn't have any better option...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    romeoSPC_TORRES
  • reveenreveen Member Posts: 25
    Almost all of my armour has shitty bullet dodge or the experience bonus. I’ve been lv 26 for a long time now and still haven’t upgraded any decent armour for several classes because of these BS traits
    romeoDefenderNezo
  • johnacudajohnacuda Member Posts: 96
    Keep the training gear. Different tools for different jobs. I have a full set of training gear for low risk grinding. With Hunter Maggie as leader (red harvest),or scout glen, lucky dumpster, and the training gear, the extra xp/ supplies boosh allows me to level or ulgrade quicker. When maxxed, I just start stockpiling upgraded gear to scrap when there is a new level.,
    LoneWanderer360WellyLugaMrLucky
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 241
    That's what I did too. Upgraded a low level set of armor with training gear that didn't cost too much. Use it in the distance or easy to farm levels where I don't expect to take many hits.
    MrLucky
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 86
    This is so true. Been playing years, decent gear has always materialized by now (after an update) just from playing. Not this time. Same for others in the guild. Something has changed with how the traits are set for gear rewards.
    bigbeanoromeoNezo