Update Notes 3.3 Discussion

Comments

• KyrusKyrus Member Posts: 120
    @Jenng I appreciate all your posts but I've never laughed so hard before today, I had to give you a shout out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And welcome @Fluxxx
    Jenng
  • WhereisHeathWhereisHeath Member Posts: 38
    tristaniz said:

My Morgan, Jesus, Sasha, Eugene, Negan, Rosita can't wait for traits changing B)

sadly Rosita's leader trait is useless for an assault :(
    RenopwnsJekyll
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 44
    How will Follow-through work for weapons that target multiple walkers (ie Morgan's staff)? Does "Adjacent" mean next to the actual walker you highlight to target, or next to any of the group of walkers included in your multi-attack? (Important to know for bruiser charge attacks for example.)
    Jenng
  • UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 92
    > @Timyun said:
    > No new heroes! I am crying to a shock. :'(

Especially since hershal and Tyrese are both in the other NG TWD game (the VR one).

Maybe we'll get a season 4 reboot after the summer token event.
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 44
    I'm all for the reinforcement token change not to shabby it will take a little over 2 weeks to collect the tokens needed. In regards to re roll traits we will see if chance of trait is equal across board or if it is 50% bullet dodge and 2% ruthless and so on. Also for heroes 2 to 3 months is a long time for 1 trait roll depending on level of trait .
    So far good job NG can't wait for update to happen.
    Deathwish19
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 663
    The update is tomorrow, 11/ 06/ 19?
  • Bloodundertales77Bloodundertales77 Member Posts: 21

when the update comes out??????
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 116
    First impressions

- Great that you now are getting rewards for high points in the challenge, with rewards at 2,025 personal points and at 30,000 guild points
    - Trait reroll tokens are a great addition as it allows you to improve the heroes you have invested in instead of waiting forever for a unicorn. It will improve Heroes over regular dudes even more, though.

- Sucks that there is little happening on the Guild Wars front

- There will be a lot more drain on trade goods as you'll need 10,000 a week for the reroll tokens and 8000 for the reinforcement tokens

- The follow through trait doesn't sound very good
    romeoRenopwns
    edited June 11
    Forgot to add that the value of pink stars is decreasing all the time. Each pink star allows you to advance through one additional level in the challenge without problems, which is worth around 100 stars so not a lot compared to the cost.
    romeo
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 288
    > @Burmeliinis said:
    > Forgot to add that the value of pink stars is decreasing all the time. Each pink star allows you to advance through one additional level in the challenge without problems, which is worth around 50 stars so not a lot compared to the cost.

I would say 100, not 50 but agree with the rest.
    ignas said:

> @Burmeliinis said:

> Forgot to add that the value of pink stars is decreasing all the time. Each pink star allows you to advance through one additional level in the challenge without problems, which is worth around 50 stars so not a lot compared to the cost.

I would say 100, not 50 but agree with the rest.

Yeah you're right of course. Forgot that it's two rounds and not one. I'll edit my post.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 987
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,090
    @Burmeliinis one additional pink star does practically nothing at RSL40 lol
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 553
    Om, nom, nom. Double XP with welcome gift + 5s upgrade = ...leveled up Eugene!!!

:(
    Jenngbigbeano
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 136
    Welcome @Fluxxx !
    romeo
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 553
    edited June 11
    Anyone else having problems using the in-game guild chat since the patch? Can't post messages in mine.

*edit* - turns out they appeared when I closed down the game and reopened it, so some kind of issue on the first update? Working fine after a restart.
    Goatlips
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 150
    My favorite part of all of this is the Trait reroll.....until I saw just how shi**y this was designed. The garbage traits (Vigilant, Overwatch, Bullet dodge, etc...) cost far much more to reroll for than the desirable ones such as Punish, Revenge, Retaliate etc.......Another intentional plan to screw people out of money.
    Renopwnsanthony172crambert_nec
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,420
    @Billdinger what do you mean it cost more for those traits?
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 150
    @Firekid To take Bullet Dodge off my 7 Star shooter costs 600 tokens. To take Ruthless, Sure Shot, or Marksman off her, it only costs 500 Tokens.
    To take Retaliate, Ruthless, Iron Skin, Strong, and Punish off my 5 Star Unicorn Bruiser, it's only 400 Bruiser tokens.

Unless this is intentional and I missed it, it looks like the crappy traits cost more to reroll. This would be typical NG.
    Renopwnsanthony172SmokeandMirrors