Where are our Chapter 15 achievements rewards?

We recieved rewards for completing every other chapter in normal, hard, and Nightmare modes, but we didn't get anything for completing chapter 15.
@Vane , could you look into this please.
Nezo

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 296
    No 30 Gold?
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight! New to the game, come to our guild,it has several high level players 2nd accounts there willing to help you grow. We have a chat group where we share videos and strategy.
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 514
    @Fluxxx , any news on our achievement rewards for completing story modes?
    @Billbam , no rewards yet. I think they overlooked that feature.
    romeoBillbam
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 573
    I've completed 4/7 of the chapter 15 missions and have gotten each of the missions' rewards.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    @DonCoqui , I wasn't talking about those rewards, but the additional reward you should get by completing the story chapter.
    romeoTripod
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,721
    Well.. i played the second mission of chapter 15. I supposed to earn an epic rifle but i had nothing...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TripodTeamDeadbiter370
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 573
    @Camel56 Got it.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 595
    What @Camel56 said 👆🏻
    No achievement rewards for chapter 15
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,580
    Is that the actual epic rifle we get or is it random traits? Just that’s insta scrap traits right there.
    romeo
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 734
    Firekid said:

Is that the actual epic rifle we get or is it random traits? Just that’s insta scrap traits right there.

Random traits
    Thanks @Vane . Was wondering about the achievement rewards for normal, hard, and nightmare rewards, that's all!
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 205
    @Camel56 no worries! Thanks for bringing it to our attention! :)

@Firekid yeah, the rifle is with randomly generated traits
    AlexFiliUK
  • titustitus Member Posts: 86
    Is it me or are the rewards for mission 15 lame? What's the point of doing nightmare and wasting all that gas for a little bit of xp. I was expecting atleast some of these new tokens to be in there for the effort.
    Drhooromeo
  • SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member Posts: 95
    edited June 11
    I was wondering where that was! I knew we used to get a bunch of radios for finishing each chapter, but couldn’t remember where it came from. Finished it on easy, no achievement.
    titus said:

Is it me or are the rewards for mission 15 lame? What's the point of doing nightmare and wasting all that gas for a little bit of xp. I was expecting atleast some of these new tokens to be in there for the effort.

Did you miss the light machine gun? Epic quality but does more damage than a legendary of the same level. I got mine at 26, which means I won’t be equipping it for MONTHS, having just raised my first survivor to 25 last week.
  • titustitus Member Posts: 86
    Read the post! I said nightmare difficulty. Doing that for just xp is lame and a waste of gas!
    SleeperyJeem
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 685
    edited June 12
    Edit
    Nm
    Prevoius statement
    Thank u
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    Bananas get a sticker just for being born bananas....

so I can to assure you that the rewards are most likely the same 🤣
    ShadowWalker
    Thank you @Vane for getting fixed so fasr!
    VaneWalkerslayer82romeoNezo