New changes too complicated?

Was just wondering if others thought that the new updates and changes seemed too complicated. They do to me. Like being able to change a character traits... then what have we been collecting their tokens for? Just seems to me that if they make all these new changes and make things too complicated, they are going to lose players and have less players interested in becoming players.
romeoanthony172marie1980hiboy111AlexFiliUK

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,333
    Yes.

NG never learn.

But changes are good for the game.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    romeo
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 358
    It’s a new element to the game and I think the changes are exciting. It helps keep the game fresh and evolving.

Change can be difficult but it won’t take long to appreciate the changes once that bullet dodge is changed to ruthless! 😁
    Drhooanthony172Red1313Deathwish19
  • Red1313Red1313 Member Posts: 3
    Maybe that’s why it’s seems complicated to me .... just because it’s new. I would like to change some traits also so...... change takes practice
    romeoBill_ZRTDeathwish19
    edited June 2019
    I bet that’s it, @Red1313. We have changed as the game changed. There is no tutorial that includes all the recent changes for new players.

I hope you already know all this information. Just in case you don’t, here are tips that have helped me! I learned a lot from this forum and from my guild. Ask your questions here and people are great to help. Join a good guild and get mentoring from them! Check out https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/. Hands down the best info page out there. It’s a bit out of date but it is still full of very, very pertinent information.
    romeoDeathwish19BWils
  • Red1313Red1313 Member Posts: 3
    Thx SmokeandMirrors and Bill_ZRT ... yeah still unsure how weapon traits are best and badges but getting there.

Deathwish19
  • hiboy111hiboy111 Member Posts: 25
    Unless you're a neanderthal you'll learn fast
    Deathwish19
    @Red1313 Use the search at the top of the page. Sometimes I search things like “Morgan badges” and all the discussion about Morgan’s badges are there for me to read.

THIS is a wonderful post. Bookmark it. You’ll be glad you did. https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/34207/traits-one-place-to-bind-them-all#latest

Hope this helps!
    Jankel
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    edited June 2019
    Very....
    I'm still trying to figure out how bullet dodge works
    Deathwish19GovernatorBohemianbobAlexFiliUK