Where are our Chapter 15 achievements rewards?

We recieved rewards for completing every other chapter in normal, hard, and Nightmare modes, but we didn't get anything for completing chapter 15.
@Vane , could you look into this please.
Nezo

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 301
    No 30 Gold?
    Doom Squad Family - #DSF
    12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 514
    @Fluxxx , any news on our achievement rewards for completing story modes?
    @Billbam , no rewards yet. I think they overlooked that feature.
    romeoBillbam
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 574
    I've completed 4/7 of the chapter 15 missions and have gotten each of the missions' rewards.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    @DonCoqui , I wasn't talking about those rewards, but the additional reward you should get by completing the story chapter.
    romeoTripod
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,723
    Well.. i played the second mission of chapter 15. I supposed to earn an epic rifle but i had nothing...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TripodTeamDeadbiter370
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 574
    @Camel56 Got it.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 595
    What @Camel56 said 👆🏻
    No achievement rewards for chapter 15
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,587
    Is that the actual epic rifle we get or is it random traits? Just that’s insta scrap traits right there.
    romeo
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 734
    Firekid said:

Is that the actual epic rifle we get or is it random traits? Just that’s insta scrap traits right there.

Random traits
    Thanks @Vane . Was wondering about the achievement rewards for normal, hard, and nightmare rewards, that's all!
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 205
    @Camel56 no worries! Thanks for bringing it to our attention! :)

@Firekid yeah, the rifle is with randomly generated traits
    AlexFiliUK
  • titustitus Member Posts: 86
    Is it me or are the rewards for mission 15 lame? What's the point of doing nightmare and wasting all that gas for a little bit of xp. I was expecting atleast some of these new tokens to be in there for the effort.
    Drhooromeo
  • SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member Posts: 95
    edited June 11
    I was wondering where that was! I knew we used to get a bunch of radios for finishing each chapter, but couldn’t remember where it came from. Finished it on easy, no achievement.
    titus said:

Is it me or are the rewards for mission 15 lame? What's the point of doing nightmare and wasting all that gas for a little bit of xp. I was expecting atleast some of these new tokens to be in there for the effort.

Did you miss the light machine gun? Epic quality but does more damage than a legendary of the same level. I got mine at 26, which means I won’t be equipping it for MONTHS, having just raised my first survivor to 25 last week.
  • titustitus Member Posts: 86
    Read the post! I said nightmare difficulty. Doing that for just xp is lame and a waste of gas!
    SleeperyJeem
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 685
    edited June 12
    Edit
    Nm
    Prevoius statement
    Thank u
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    Bananas get a sticker just for being born bananas....

so I can to assure you that the rewards are most likely the same 🤣
    ShadowWalker
    Thank you @Vane for getting fixed so fasr!
    VaneWalkerslayer82romeoNezo