Update Notes 3.3 Discussion

Comments

• 8900rpm8900rpm Member Posts: 111
    @Billdinger are those traits at the same level? Each trait has a level in the upper left corner. Higher level=more tokens...

• BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 261
    Thanks to all!
    FirekidRenopwnsanthony172xbamfx
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,022
    > @DrUnpleasant said:
    > Y'know, where I come from, "follow through" is what happens when you let rip with a massive fart and a bit of poo comes out.
    >
    > https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Follow through
    >
    > If that's what's happening on this new skill, I'm fine with that.

Guess they didn't know about that in Finland 😂
    DrUnpleasantMrLuckyromeo
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    That's fine. I'm looking forward to my Michionne killing a walker with her 'follow through'.
    Killdozer187_MrLuckyromeo
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,259
    Anyway the XP cap can be lifted for those that want to spend the time killing walkers as high we can to get more XP. I can reach 50+ RSL so need to maximize my gas usage to upgrade all these hero that are forced on us to get through missions, challenges, and season missions.
    Nezoanthony172Killdozer187_TimboskibigbeanoAndy_bromeoSCBMA
  • 1 рекламный ролик, на замену 32?????? Очень печально
  • TomServoTomServo Member Posts: 6
    I have a question. I have a reinforcement token that apparently cannot be used. The update said anyone who has not spent it by June 17th will receive the additional tokens, which I understood as meaning I would be able to use my original reinforcement token anytime up until the 17th. Am I now going to have to wait until next week to upgrade/"reinforce" my weapon of choice?
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 227
    TomServo said:

I have a question. I have a reinforcement token that apparently cannot be used. The update said anyone who has not spent it by June 17th will receive the additional tokens, which I understood as meaning I would be able to use my original reinforcement token anytime up until the 17th. Am I now going to have to wait until next week to upgrade/"reinforce" my weapon of choice?

Yes, with having 1 token on your hands, you now have to wait until next week, and you will receive enough tokens to reinforce your weapon of choice :)
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 186
    > @Vane said:
    > I have a question. I have a reinforcement token that apparently cannot be used. The update said anyone who has not spent it by June 17th will receive the additional tokens, which I understood as meaning I would be able to use my original reinforcement token anytime up until the 17th. Am I now going to have to wait until next week to upgrade/"reinforce" my weapon of choice?
    >
    > Yes, with having 1 token on your hands, you now have to wait until next week, and you will receive enough tokens to reinforce your weapon of choice :)

HI Vane! Could u explain for rerol tokens if i change tower trait on morgan bruser, and get for example punish, so when i choise to change vigilant trait with rerol, is there a chance to get tower back on rerol choice?
  • StardomxStardomx Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2019
    Welcome @Fluxxx
    edited June 2019

> @Vane said:

> I have a question. I have a reinforcement token that apparently cannot be used. The update said anyone who has not spent it by June 17th will receive the additional tokens, which I understood as meaning I would be able to use my original reinforcement token anytime up until the 17th. Am I now going to have to wait until next week to upgrade/"reinforce" my weapon of choice?

>

> Yes, with having 1 token on your hands, you now have to wait until next week, and you will receive enough tokens to reinforce your weapon of choice :)

HI Vane! Could u explain for rerol tokens if i change tower trait on morgan bruser, and get for example punish, so when i choise to change vigilant trait with rerol, is there a chance to get tower back on rerol choice?

Yes, the original trait goes back into rotation. When you reroll a trait, you reroll from a pool of all traits that your character doesn't have - and you are given 2 options to pick from.
    romeo
  • kmrkmr Member Posts: 135
    Is the new Follow Through trait results also stun for the adjacent enemy in case of bruisers or only the damage show up?
    romeobigbeano
  • TomServoTomServo Member Posts: 6
    > @Vane said:
    >

Thanks for the info, Vane!
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,496
    For the alternative heroes to appear in tg shop in the hero slot, is it every other shop reset or random?
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    Having candy for breakfast!
    100% FTP
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 578
    When does the 4 post Mission unlocks reset?
    SPC_TORRES
  • BalubanBaluban Member Posts: 44
    The dynamic RP config must be so damn hard!
    Steeboon said:

1 hour from using it the first time @Steeboon
    SPC_TORRESromeo
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,960
    Vane said:

Steeboon said:

1 hour from using it the first time @Steeboon

thanks for the confirmation..... had just finished testing and that is what I came up with

> @Vane said:
    > When does the 4 post Mission unlocks reset?
    >
    > 1 hour from using it the first time @Steeboon

Thanks @Vane
    sicron
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 305
    I watched an ad a couple of hours ago and received XP. I thought with the new ad system all rewards were gas, gold, or radios?
    romeo
    @Grendel
    The in camp ads ( Cinema ) .... are Gas, Gold or Radios

Post mission Crates will still have all the usual "stuff"

JenngSCBMA
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,527
    Not sure if fixed yet but yesterday if you were on a gas booster you had a chance of XP from cinema ads.
    SPC_TORRES
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 305
    XP was from the cinema reward. I was on a gas booster, so that is probably the issue.
    SPC_TORRES
    Thanks for the info
    @Grendel and @Firekid

I plan on using mine this weekend

@Vane i thought we have until 17 June to utilise our original reinforcement token? Please advise, thanks.