Update Notes 3.3 Discussion

Comments

• 8900rpm8900rpm Member Posts: 97
    @Billdinger are those traits at the same level? Each trait has a level in the upper left corner. Higher level=more tokens...

• BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 170
    Thanks to all!
    FirekidRenopwnsanthony172xbamfx
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 603
    > @DrUnpleasant said:
    > Y'know, where I come from, "follow through" is what happens when you let rip with a massive fart and a bit of poo comes out.
    >
    > https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Follow through
    >
    > If that's what's happening on this new skill, I'm fine with that.

Guess they didn't know about that in Finland 😂
    DrUnpleasantMrLuckyromeo
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 561
    That's fine. I'm looking forward to my Michionne killing a walker with her 'follow through'.
    Killdozer187_MrLuckyromeo
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,015
    Anyway the XP cap can be lifted for those that want to spend the time killing walkers as high we can to get more XP. I can reach 50+ RSL so need to maximize my gas usage to upgrade all these hero that are forced on us to get through missions, challenges, and season missions.
    Nezoanthony172Killdozer187_TimboskibigbeanoAndy_bromeoSCBMA
  • Кот_из_Йелл0Кот_из_Йелл0 Member Posts: 1
    1 рекламный ролик, на замену 32?????? Очень печально
  • TomServoTomServo Member Posts: 2
    I have a question. I have a reinforcement token that apparently cannot be used. The update said anyone who has not spent it by June 17th will receive the additional tokens, which I understood as meaning I would be able to use my original reinforcement token anytime up until the 17th. Am I now going to have to wait until next week to upgrade/"reinforce" my weapon of choice?
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 205
    TomServo said:

I have a question. I have a reinforcement token that apparently cannot be used. The update said anyone who has not spent it by June 17th will receive the additional tokens, which I understood as meaning I would be able to use my original reinforcement token anytime up until the 17th. Am I now going to have to wait until next week to upgrade/"reinforce" my weapon of choice?

Yes, with having 1 token on your hands, you now have to wait until next week, and you will receive enough tokens to reinforce your weapon of choice :)
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 112
    > @Vane said:
    > I have a question. I have a reinforcement token that apparently cannot be used. The update said anyone who has not spent it by June 17th will receive the additional tokens, which I understood as meaning I would be able to use my original reinforcement token anytime up until the 17th. Am I now going to have to wait until next week to upgrade/"reinforce" my weapon of choice?
    >
    > Yes, with having 1 token on your hands, you now have to wait until next week, and you will receive enough tokens to reinforce your weapon of choice :)

HI Vane! Could u explain for rerol tokens if i change tower trait on morgan bruser, and get for example punish, so when i choise to change vigilant trait with rerol, is there a chance to get tower back on rerol choice?
  • StardomxStardomx Member Posts: 3
    edited June 12
    Welcome @Fluxxx
    edited June 12

> @Vane said:

> I have a question. I have a reinforcement token that apparently cannot be used. The update said anyone who has not spent it by June 17th will receive the additional tokens, which I understood as meaning I would be able to use my original reinforcement token anytime up until the 17th. Am I now going to have to wait until next week to upgrade/"reinforce" my weapon of choice?

>

> Yes, with having 1 token on your hands, you now have to wait until next week, and you will receive enough tokens to reinforce your weapon of choice :)

HI Vane! Could u explain for rerol tokens if i change tower trait on morgan bruser, and get for example punish, so when i choise to change vigilant trait with rerol, is there a chance to get tower back on rerol choice?

Yes, the original trait goes back into rotation. When you reroll a trait, you reroll from a pool of all traits that your character doesn't have - and you are given 2 options to pick from.
    romeo
  • kmrkmr Member Posts: 108
    Is the new Follow Through trait results also stun for the adjacent enemy in case of bruisers or only the damage show up?
    romeobigbeano
  • TomServoTomServo Member Posts: 2
    > @Vane said:
    >

Thanks for the info, Vane!
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,154
    For the alternative heroes to appear in tg shop in the hero slot, is it every other shop reset or random?
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 493
    When does the 4 post Mission unlocks reset?
    SPC_TORRES
  • BalubanBaluban Member Posts: 43
    The dynamic RP config must be so damn hard!
    Steeboon said:

1 hour from using it the first time @Steeboon
    SPC_TORRESromeo
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,686
    Vane said:

Steeboon said:

1 hour from using it the first time @Steeboon

thanks for the confirmation..... had just finished testing and that is what I came up with

> @Vane said:
    > When does the 4 post Mission unlocks reset?
    >
    > 1 hour from using it the first time @Steeboon

Thanks @Vane
    sicron
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 88
    I watched an ad a couple of hours ago and received XP. I thought with the new ad system all rewards were gas, gold, or radios?
    romeo
    @Grendel
    The in camp ads ( Cinema ) .... are Gas, Gold or Radios

Post mission Crates will still have all the usual "stuff"

JenngSCBMA
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,552
    Not sure if fixed yet but yesterday if you were on a gas booster you had a chance of XP from cinema ads.
    SPC_TORRES
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 88
    XP was from the cinema reward. I was on a gas booster, so that is probably the issue.
    SPC_TORRES
    Thanks for the info
    @Grendel and @Firekid

I plan on using mine this weekend

@Vane i thought we have until 17 June to utilise our original reinforcement token? Please advise, thanks.