Cinema ads. 1 advert per 8 hours.

Comments

• Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 80
    Nerf again! Good not to have to watch so many ads but every 8 hours? And so far I’m getting less. Come on NG be Fair! If we want ads then let’s have them more often
    BloodyChainsawromeoanniesprinkles
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    Can we at least put the prowl bag back in the cinema.

Sheesh
    xbamfx
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 141
    The problem is not of who is free not to look at them
    BloodyChainsawMFJigsaw
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,686
    edited June 12
    @Bill666 I’m guessing your on a gas booster? Think that might be why.

Edit: apparently it’s not meant to work that way and it’s being looked at “.
    BloodyChainsawromeoMFJigsawTCBRITO
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 565
    Only watched a couple since this change. 2 lots of silver XP.

Um, pass.
    xbamfx
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,686
    @DrUnpleasant are you on a gas booster?
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 205
    @Bill666 @DrUnpleasant if you've had this happen (the XP instead of gold/phones/gas), please do send a Support ticket, and they will help you out - as this is not intended to happen (considering you have already upgraded your game to version 3.3).
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,724
    @Vane I received XP for my watch this morning. I'm not bothered enough to submit a ticket but perhaps you guys could just look at it to check it's working as intended.
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    This has been frustrating without hourly ads, not enough gas is the main problem here. U can’t expect players to boost in a non challenge days. Let alone 8 hours of waiting is way too long. Bad decision being made here about the ad changes.
    BloodyChainsawJankelanniesprinklesKing_Redeemer
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 259
    I am not liking this free crate open thing much either since I am now forced to use it on silver crates if I want it to refresh. Bull shit!!!!
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

romeoDBonesBloodyChainsawRiotZappa