DREAM TEAMS

With the update notes released today, I will say that I am quite impressed and pleased, point to Next Games OY.

With this aside, I'd like to know how people would chop and change their hero roster traits.
I'm ever the outside thinker so I would change ruthless on Rick. He already has it in the form of his LT so I'd probably swap it out for Follow Thru where it would make him a multi attacker or even retaliate to give him powerful payback to enemies.

List as follows:

Jesus : swap BD with Iron Skin
Glenn : Swap BD with Iron Skin
Rufus : Swap BD with Lucky, Swap DS with Retaliate

The list could go on, but I don't have the attention span....
I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
ShadowWalker

Comments

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 723
    One interesting thing to consider is Father Gabriel. Already the best tanking Scout in the game. If I was able to roll Lucky as a trait on my 1 Pink Gabe at Level 6, when paired with a Gold Lucky Weapon and a Gold Dodge Armor would be able to Dodge/Avoid Crits at like 65%....

How about a Eugene in lead and Gabe combo?

!Que Suerte!
    Dbl_Edge_DEPShadowWalkerBWilsanthony172
  • kookaburrakookaburra Member Posts: 19
    Can we only change one trait per toon, or can we completely remodel them (except hero trait)? First priority, Morgan. If he wouldn’t have stood there with his hands in his pockets on Shut It, I could have gone a lot farther.
    tabernac
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 354
    Change any and all traits except leader trait. I'm keen in heading the thoughts of others on this.

Can we only change one trait per toon, or can we completely remodel them (except hero trait)? First priority, Morgan. If he wouldn’t have stood there with his hands in his pockets on Shut It, I could have gone a lot farther.

I'm with you on Morgan being priority. Swap DS for Punish and then swap Vigilant for Retaliate or Lucky...
    Could someone make a list of all of the heroes and best trait combos as a list to those who may be new to the game or working out which traits compliment one another etc?
    I quite like the default class expectations I. E. Rosita is an assault, therefore she should be a tank etc. So make sure to include IS.
    The Retaliate trait on ranged Heroes/Survivors is also very interesting for tanky Assaults.
    It is. I was having a chat with someone in here recently who convinced me revenge can be useful on assaults. I also saw that having revenge and retaliate on a tank would up the chances for Sasha's LT to proc significantly. It would make assaults triple tappers effectively.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,627
    edited June 12
    > @tabernac said:
    > One interesting thing to consider is Father Gabriel. Already the best tanking Scout in the game. If I was able to roll Lucky as a trait on my 1 Pink Gabe at Level 6, when paired with a Gold Lucky Weapon and a Gold Dodge Armor would be able to Dodge/Avoid Crits at like 65%....
    >
    > How about a Eugene in lead and Gabe combo?
    >
    > !Que Suerte!

Love this. The Padre does not get the attention he deserves. Power strike for lucky is on my shopping list. Dodge and lucky x3 from weapon/armour, traits and his leader trait :smiley:
    tabernac