Update Notes 3.3 Discussion

124»

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,712
    @Steeboon on the 17th of June you’ll be gifted the remaining tokens you require to upgrade the bow. Just need to wait till Monday.
    romeo
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    > @Firekid said:
    > @Steeboon on the 17th of June you’ll be gifted the remaining tokens you require to upgrade the bow. Just need to wait till Monday.

Really? That’s great! What about those who have already used the original token, do they get free tokens too?
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,712
    Unfortunately not. But we’ve used ours and upgraded a weapon and so will everyone else be able to upgrade 1 weapon with the free gift we got last update. It’s pretty fair so no moaning from me...
    although feel another reinforcement token gift this update would have been appreciated with the lack of guild wars but hey ho!
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    > @Firekid said:
    > Unfortunately not. But we’ve used ours and upgraded a weapon and so will everyone else be able to upgrade 1 weapon with the free gift we got last update. It’s pretty fair so no moaning from me...
    > although feel another reinforcement token gift this update would have been appreciated with the lack of guild wars but hey ho!

Thanks for the info @Firekid
  • SektorPrizSektorPriz Member Posts: 10
    edited June 15
    Why is the support in the game not responding? after the update does not allow several people into the game. Brainhunter can not enter the game. Can you help? @Vane
  • SektorPrizSektorPriz Member Posts: 10
    i myself have problem with google account save, support doesn't respond
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 105
    Why cant we get tokens from chests? That way we could buy gas booster and farm them. Winwin for both sides but no...