Summer Campaign Event Math

JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,192
I posted something similar for the Spring Campaign and it seemed to be pretty well-received, so here goes:

Weekly token gain:
- 250 from Challenges
- 140 from Distance (assuming no reset)
- 140 from Daily Quests
- 140 from Trade Shop

Over the course of four weeks, you get 2,680 total tokens.
- 1000 = 250 x 4
- 560 = 125 x 4
- 560 = 140 x 4
- 560 = 140 x 4

To get the reroll tokens at 2750: you need to reset the Distance at least ONCE. Doing this and not missing any events gives you 2820 tokens, which means you can miss up to three daily quests.

To get the Flaming Crossbow at 3000: you need to reset the Distance THREE TIMES. Doing this and not missing any events gives you 3100 tokens, which means you can miss up to five daily quests.

Hope this helps!
Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
SPC_TORRESJenngShadowWalkerDanski_46BuckzzGovernatorCarlydanny_sulcaZettebladgierflyingcowkingTheCrabTCBRITOKyrusRiotZappaJadenanthony172anniesprinklesMrLuckyNezolejohn67kookaburraCarl_s_Hatden4playTHCrossmack22SlowMoReeconnSmokeandMirrorsjohnacudaDIARLI_SARAIVAjustinc222DefenderDonCoquimir

Comments

• kmrkmr Member Posts: 112
    With 3 resets we will have 3100 tokens.
    MystiqueJenngJadenJayZ
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,786
    Nice, much appreciated! @JayZ

Although, 140 x 3 = 420, so I calculated 3 out of 4 resets?
    sicronMystiqueJenngJayZ
  • RML_MCFCRML_MCFC Member Posts: 24
    Very helpful, thank you
    JenngJayZ
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    Should only be 3 times for reset with 100 left over.. @JayZ 🤔
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    JenngJayZ
  • WattlaueferWattlauefer Member Posts: 117
    Distance Hard last token at stage 15

JenngDonCoquiSPC_TORRES
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,788
    Yeah calculated 3 needed or 2 and 40 more tokens from else where. Maybe a bundle somewhere. Pretty good only need to reset once for the tokens though! Good shout NG.
    ShadowWalkerJenngJayZSPC_TORRES
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 257
    Is the first post correct now @JayZ
    Jaden
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,987
    Thank you guys
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,192
    Yep, correct now @andy75! and @Vane posted a very helpful table to track the day-to-day gains.
    Vaneandy75JadenSPC_TORRES
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    Does the scout musket create a threat when it's fired or is it like the winter bow?
    FirekidSPC_TORRES
    @Mystique is the charge attack the range of a hunter or more like the spear gun?
    SPC_TORRES
    Lol another question can you get swift strike after using the charge attack?
    Zette
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    edited June 17
    > @Firekid said:
    > Lol another question can you get swift strike after using the charge attack?

SS has a chance to activate after a kill, so I would assume this acts as any other weapon with SS! Don’t recall really paying attention to that tbh!

Hardest thing to get used to if you use a normal scout spear often (which targets and can kill 2-3 enemies)
    This doesn’t work that way, even though the normal attack has range like a spear.. This can only target and kill 1 enemy on a normal attack.
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    GovernatorSPC_TORRESJenngbigbeano
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    > @Mystique said:
    > It does create a threat @Killdozer187_ but it’s well worth it! :)
    > Been looking forward to this one since I tested it!

Thank You Rene
    Mystique
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 281
    It sure would be nice to know the upcoming specials during the gunpowder summer to help us plan. It's well established that gas events are needed when we have to repeat the distance so many times. Knowing ahead of time sure beats the usual last minute notification. And it would be rather swell if you could also tell us the hero on distance mission 21 for the next 3 weeks. Did I really want 100 more Abe or was I worried it could be worse next week. 200 distance resets early and often never hurts either. And, of course, you can throw Michone in as well.
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 153
    Does the razor trait on the musket kick in for charged attacks (like piercing)?
  • TraeTrae Member Posts: 440
    edited June 17
    Summer Campaign is running from June 17 to July 15.
    Will it be ending at the end of the day of Monday, July 15? Or at the end of the day Sunday, July 14? Basically, I think we need to know what time & date will the event be ending?
    Looking for a guild that’s Fun and Drama Free?
    Come to our Den & Find your Zen ☮️
    To discuss which Den is best for you, please
    message me, comment below, request into one of our guilds
    or Email us [email protected]
    ❣️ To Make Our Home Your Home ❣️
    Jenngunforgiving
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,928
    edited June 17
    Grendel said:

Does the razor trait on the musket kick in for charged attacks (like piercing)?

There is no need. A scout charged attack is a guaranteed critical attack. Piercing/Razor does nothing in that case.

Hmm. maybe not useless against Outpost or Guild-wars. Fair question then...
    It should work, the trait doesn't exclude ranged attacks.
    Jenng
    @Trae I may be wrong, but it is probably going to end at the same time as the challenge on Monday. If you recall, during the Spring Campaign, we had an extra day or two where we could get bonus Distance tokens, and I think NG has said that they won't have that happening again in the future. I may be wrong, so @Vane can correct me if I am.
    JenngTrae
  • kookaburrakookaburra Member Posts: 25
    edited June 17
    Thanks guys, very helpful! Now, time to start collecting corporal patches, re roll cubes and summer diamonds...hey, those could be new lucky charms shapes
    SPC_TORRESJenngKilldozer187_
  • JediMasterYodaJediMasterYoda Member Posts: 69
    I recall in one of these previous promotions, NG very nicely offered the Distance reset at half price, 200 gold bars.

Hoping for the same, but I'm not taking any chances, already did 1 reset and took advantage of the 24 hour gas perk by stating it late on Sunday night and running up to 6pm Monday.
    @mimica thanks for sharing. It would helpful if you could share which Maggie/Morgan/Rick, now that there are multiple versions.
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 333
    > @JayZ said:
    > @mimica thanks for sharing. It would helpful if you could share which Maggie/Morgan/Rick, now that there are multiple versions.

The old ones, no new heros on distance yet, wish that NG introduce them eventually
    Killdozer187_BWilsPic