Dragons Weyr Weekly top 50 guild Looking for active players

DragonfyreDragonfyre Member Posts: 91
edited May 14 in Guild Recruitment
We are an active guild with many 1K players.

We have a 10x player level requirement. But we try not to be a stress filled guild.

All we ask is be active and willing to contribute to the Team each week.

Come join us if ya want to get away from the stress of high demand guilds >:)

Contact me here if interested

@Dragonfyre

@Dragonfyre (Leader/Dragons Weyr)

Comments

• DragonfyreDragonfyre Member Posts: 91
    Looking for one more active player. Come join for some fun and rewards :)
    Bump so active players can see :)
    Still looking for that one killer who wants to join an active guild :)
    Still have one spot for a lvl 60+ and 10X player lvl
    DW looking for one more active lvl 60+ player. Come join a guild that has the Team feel and is a top 50 US guild :)
    Still looking for one lvl 60+ player to join our Team. Come have fun with a guild that plays like a Team :)
    Looking for one player. 19k+ stars last week. Come join a Team feel guild if want to have fun playing again :)
    Looking for one active player. 10X player level and 60+ to join our weekly US leaderboard guild. We are a fun guild that plays as a team not high pressure. Come join us to have some fun again :)
    Still looking for one more active player to come join us. Come have some fun and play with a Team that plays together and has fun too :)
    Our new sister guild Revolution is looking for players of most levels to learn and have fun. Is a great place to get your survivors going and growing to one day maybe move up to our main Dragons Weyr :)
    Looking for one active lvl 60+ plater to fill last spot in Dragons Weyr. If interested msg me here or search for us in game

@Dragonfyre
    Looking for two lvl higher lvl players that are active. 10X player level or 600 min. Let me know if ya want to join a fun active leaderboard guild

@Dragonfyre
    Looking for two players. 10X player level required and min lvl 60. Come join a fun guild that plays hard and active. :) We were 36th US board last week. So come join us and makes us even better :)

@Dragonfyre
  • montrosemontrose Member Posts: 22
    Fly like a Dragon on over
    Looking for one and maybe can take two more killers to join our Team. US leaderboard weekly guild. Lvl 60+ and 10X player level required. Come join a Team who loves to play :)

Search Dragons Weyr in game or leave me a pm here

@Dragonfyre
    ads888
    Still looking for that one last killer who wants to hoin. Come play with us and have some fun with a high scoring guild :)

@Dragonfyre
    Anyone out there wanting to play in a Team oriented leaderboard guild? Give me a shout here or search ingame for Dragons Weyr. We just need one more :)

@Dragonfyre
    Still looking for a few players to take some open slots in a US leaderboard guild. Let me know if interested here. or search Dragons Weyr ingame to join us

@Dragonfyre
    Looking for one more. 10x player level min 60+ players wanted. PM me here or search Dragons Weyr in game.

We were 35th on US board last week. So be ready to play and have fun :)

@Dragonfyre
  • montrosemontrose Member Posts: 22
    Just hit #DW and your there, Dragons and revolution sister guild, lots of good people and players at every level, fly like a DRAGON on over
    Looking for one player. Lvl 60+ and 10x player level minimum. Search ingame for Dragons Weyr or msg me here if would like to join our weekly leaderboard guild. :)

@Dragonfyre
    Still looking for that one player lvl 60+ to join our weekly top 50 guild. We are an independent guild looking for one to join our Team. Come have fun without the high stress of a major guild :) If ya can score 10X player level and wish to play with a fun group? We are the one

Contact me here or ingame search Dragons Weyr. Join us today :)

@Dragonfyre
    Need one more lvl 60+ player to join our team. If interested let me know here or come join us ingame by searching Dragons Weyr

@Dragonfyre
    Still looking for that one lvl 60+ that wants to join our Team of walker killers :) We are a very active guild and would like to find that last elusive player that wants to join a guild that is a Team of players who work together

Search ingame for Dragons Weyr or contact me here

@Dragonfyre
    Just need one more on our quest to 1 million stars within the next two weeks. Come join the fun with a great team :)
    Bump for one more walker killer. Join us on our quest for 1 million stars this week or next :)
    Looking for one heavy hitter to help us get to 1 million stars this week. We are a weekly leaderboard guild and just need one permanent player to keep us strong. We are 10k away from 1 mil so come join the party! :)

If interested contact me here or ingame search Dragons Weyr.

@Dragonfyre
    Yet again looking for that one elusive killer to round out our highly successful independent guild. If ya can score 700+ stars and lvl 65+ let me know here by pm or can search Dragons Weyr ingame. Top 50 US board every week.

@Dragonfyre
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    We are an awesome easy going stand alone family guild has some great ppl and players that love to help out our fellow players.

We use the line app (Not a necessity) but it helps using an outside chat app for tips and strategy and someone just for a general chat

Hit me up if interested
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Need one player for our top US Leaderboard guild. If ya can hit 700 stars and lvl 60+, give us a try. We have a lot of fun and we are a solid weekly team of walker killers :)

If interested search Dragons Weyr ingame or pm me here

@Dragonfyre