Hunters need some love

We all know ranged survivors took a big hit when razor was introduced, but I still use shooters and assaults from time to time. Hunters however rarely leave my bench, even with this weeks class bonus. They need to be made more powerful or given a new useful weapon (RPG and flaming crossbow don't make them useful) because having an entire class being virtually useless is not fun. @Vane @Fluxxx can you think about this at least?
JankelDeathwish19anthony172Danski_46WellyLugaFirekidJenngignasFahqbendoverenigma12flyingcowking

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,393
    Completely agree, I posted something similar a little while ago. All 3 ranged classes need some sort of boost to be brought back up to the level melee is at. Just don't mention nerfing razor :lol:
    JenngDanski_46flyingcowking
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,414
    This is called MILKING.

Melee was terrible before; now it's the opposite.

Game is unbalanced 'cause it gives NG $ being this way. The tide will shift someday again.

Now everybody is beating RSL 40 without much difficulties and it impacts the disgusting endless grind too.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    TripodFirekidromeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,527
    edited June 2019
    Oh how I wanted to give you a JSS @Troublemaker but it’s true. Probably in a level or two when everyone needs to rebuy weapons or use loads and loads of reinforcement tokens.
    You couldn’t help mention the grind though could ya!
    JenngTroublemaker
  • johnacudajohnacuda Member Posts: 96
    A displace weapon trait would help. Quick move after a shot, fire and fall back.
    Fluxxx
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,414
    Firekid said:

Oh how I wanted to give you a JSS @Troublemaker but it’s true. Probably in a level or two when everyone needs to rebuy weapons or use loads and loads of reinforcement tokens.

You couldn’t help mention the grind though could ya!

Something wrong clearly is not right! lol
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Firekid