Hero base stats

Hi I’ve noticed that hero base damage and health is higher than survivors.

But I was wondering if all hero’s in each class have the same base damage and health?

ie would RGG and bruiser Morgan have the same base damage and health before traits and badges?

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,792
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/34218/hero-base-traits-how-much-bigger-than-regular-toons/p1

It was mentioned in a thread a while ago, you must have missed it. Although none of the new heroes are on this list I assume they will have similar boosted base stats. I.e. RGG should be similar to Morgan, Rick/Daryl similar to Carol etc.
  • RML_MCFCRML_MCFC Member Posts: 24
    Thanks wellyluga I’ve spent several hours looking through that thread and other pages but I’m still quite confused lol

It seems that different heroes do have different base stats even in the same class.

I’ve started trying to work these out, so far I’ve got:
    Shooters: level 20: 4 stars: damage:
    Tara 961
    Aaron 961
    Rick 1030
    Carl. 1064
    Maggie 1123

Bruisers: level 20: 4 stars: damage:
    Negan 768
    Morgan. 768
    Glenn 768
    Eugene 704

Assault: level 20: 4stars: damage:
    Governor 745
    Rosita 722

I’m really confused with Abraham, is his bitch nuts 13% already added on to the damage figure for him or not???

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you 🙏
    Deathwish19
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,929
    Yes, you cannot see abraham without his hero trait boosting his main damage. (He doesn't boost the weapon damage).
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,798
    Pretty sure that RGG base health is higher than Morgan’s.
    BWils
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 250
    Not base values but i have some screenshots usable for comparision. Same level and rarity gear that is not upgraded used for all. No badges. I have those for all classes if needed.