How is it possible to get level 18 survivors with training groud only possible until level 17?

I saw some level 18 survivors at fights against other people. But I don't get how you can get a survivor to level 18?

The council is limited to level 16 since the last patch and the training groud to level 16 (with possibility to upgrade survivors until level 17). In addition the radio tend on maximum level can only be used to call new survivors with starting level of 16. Usually there should be no survivors with level 18 in the game? Or are there different versions of the game around the world with other regions having a council level 17?
TWD Legends DE - Top 10 Guild in Germany - 19 of 20 members - apply at [email protected]
TWD Wing DE - Apply now and get the chance to join the main guild
[email protected] - Watch TWD No Mans Land Walkthroughs

Comments

• gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Previously, it was possible to rescue survivors from playing certain story missions in nightmare mode.

In one of these story missions, you were able to rescue a level 18 uncommon scout.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 554
    edited March 2016
    Apparently they got them as drops in hard and nightmare level missions . However, Next Games decided that they didn't think it was good for people to have them so they knocked the levels of the survivor drops down. Unfortunately, for those who don't have them, we have to fight against these people who got these survivors and can both use them in outpost or to complete farming and challenge missions, etc.
    ggbats
  • nultschnultsch Member Posts: 51
    edited March 2016
    Thank you for the answer. That's an anoying bug as well... It doesn't matter when everybody plays alone. But with PvP it could be a decision for win or lose if the other has a level 18 and you only 16/17
    TWD Legends DE - Top 10 Guild in Germany - 19 of 20 members - apply at [email protected]b.de
    TWD Wing DE - Apply now and get the chance to join the main guild
    [email protected] - Watch TWD No Mans Land Walkthroughs
    ggbats
    It is not a bug. it appears that this was a conscious choice by the game's designers to limit the level of survivor drops while allowing others to keep the ones they acquired earlier. This is my pet peeve. The rescue missions are now not that helpful whereas before you could get something very beneficial in the short term.
    Lumpisdead
    That level 18 scout is now only level 15 if you rescue it.
  • MadmaxxMadmaxx Member Posts: 7
    Was wondering the same thing when I saw this one.
  • I've got a lvl 16 and a couple 15's but I couldn't go against these survivors
  • snolpesnolpe Member Posts: 93
    edited March 2016
  • shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    bgbelden said:

I've got a lvl 16 and a couple 15's but I couldn't go against these survivors

G-force is the top BE player, he is lvl 45 and has 3793 stars, so he is good :expressionless:
This discussion has been closed.