Join LONDON WARRIORS 19/20 Hardcore Guild

MFJigsawMFJigsaw Member Posts: 67
edited May 3 in Guild Recruitment
My in game name is They Live. I am in a Guild called London Warriors.

We are top 10-15 in UK, scoring average 16000 stars per week.
You would need to bring in 10 times your player level in challenge stars.

We usually have a full house, with a solid core of players who score 700 to 1300 per week each.

Currently we are on 19 out of 20 players

You MUST be able to work within UK time zones, and we have a couple players from overseas who work extremely well within the group.

We take part in Guild Wars as often as our keys permit, and you would easily be able to join in and reap rewards. We reached Huntsman Daryl tier last time.

We use WhatsApp for external chat, totally optional. We also share tips and joke about on the gamechat.

If this sounds like you could fit, we'd love to have you join. Search us out in game please or PM me here.

Thanks for checking us out.
Game over
TeenahGee

Comments

• MFJigsawMFJigsaw Member Posts: 67
    Guild wars starts in a few days. Search out our great guild in game

LONDON WARRIORS

Game over
    Join today. Guild wars starts tomorrow and apparently we are the only Guild in the entire world!! Come get some....

Ps scores are current not end of challenge

Game over
    Bump this post.. One spot remaining. Must earn 10 times level in Challenges and take part in Guild Wars... must be able to work with UK time GMT

Search us out London Warriors
    Game over
    Sorry peoples we are currently full atm. See you on the battlefield..
    Game over
    London Warriors are recruiting again. We have ONE spot open... you need to bring in 10 times your player level in challenge stars, take part in Guild wars AND like a bubble

Here are some screenshots from today, Monday 15th April

PM me on here OR search London Warriors in game

Game over
    We have had a couple player come and go because of Guild Wars and other NG fiascos.

I gotta be honest it seems the game is having a slow death, but on the off chance you still want to get Challenge Stars... Join London Warriors.

All you need is 10 times your player level in challenge stars. We have long term players who all like a laugh and to just get our heads down and score points.

Here are some latest screenshots

11th in the UK

Long term core of players

Star of the week

Star of the Week ID card

Search us out in game

Game over
    Bumping this thread. We need 1 more player. Must be level 64 + and able to score 10 times player level in challenges.
    If you need pushing to play this game, move along. We only need eager beavers...

Game over
    We need 1 more player. You should be able to bring in 10 times your player level in Challenge Stars and must be able to spell London.

We have a solid core of players and are always getting 16K plus per challenge. We share tips and also welcome any you have to share. People stay at our Guild coz we're a friendly bunch and like a bubble.

Check out our recruitment video if you have a minute, its a chuckle.

Game over
    Bumping this ad. We need one more.

Hey if you're looking Tsst. You came to my Guild to try and poach last week. You're still trying to poach my players.
    I was civil because you pretended you had different motives.

You are a sneaky person with the name of a weak fart. You go poach from some field mice. This is London and your shitty moves bring down your own Guild.. Brexit 6 or whatever this week. Play your dick moves elsewhere.
    Game over
    ads888
    Guild full as of today. Thanks for checking us out peoples
    Game over
    We are recruiting once more... You must bring in 10 times your player level in Challenge Stars

We have One spot available, level 24 and above only please. Check out our adverts or search us out in game

Game over
    Still looking for recruits.. level 65 and over please....

10 times player level in challenge stars, dedicated and friendly Guild.. Have a Whatsapp group, totally optional.. Did well in Guild Wars and all prepared for a return. We get 20000 or so stars weekly, come check us out in game or PM here..

LONDON WARRIORS

Ps gonna share this secret gas tip whoever is reading.....

Game over
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 561
    Hey there. Just sent an application. UK based forum regular. 1100-1500 stars per week avg, 500-800 per match in GW.
    MFJigsaw
    Nice one mate. Welcome to the Guild. Full house once again
    Game over