Strategy needed for final Chapter 15 stage on Nightmare!

Has anyone beaten the very final level of the new stage on Nightmare? I got through every other stage on my first try thus far, but got my butt kicked by van Zandt himself (made it to the end with the Raiders/mini-gun turret but then got shot down before I could reach them). I used Dwight (5*) with burning weapon in Leader position, a 9* Hunter with burning weapon, and a 9* Scout with Kingdom Spear. All survivors level 26, all gear level 29.

I'm guessing it's a matter of a different team? Since you can't charge bruisers to stun, they seem useless against CR 32 walkers and raiders. The spiky walkers are a pain as well.

Anyone found an ideal team/strategy for this?

Comments

• ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 236
    @Governator , is the range of the Scoped 9mm greater than Gold Extended Range on other pistols (and Winter Bow)?
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,520
    @Artminius, yes. It’s an extra long range gun that shoots further than a Gold Hi-Powered pistol.
    JenngSPC_TORRESbigbeanoArtminius
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 560
    Sasha in the lead with an incendary rifle. Two assaults (Abe/Rosita or someone with Revenge).

First part of the map you just pick off the nearest raider with Sasha (the other two run around in the background) and then edge forward to take out the other two.

Second part of the map is just about charging your team using the walkers. They don't continually spawn, so just take them out at range.

Final part you'll want to rush in with Abe (probably) and try to stun the raiders and maybe VZ. Then Sasha follows up with a big firey crit to VZ and it's pretty much game over. Open the car door = win.
    JenngTeamDead
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 95
    3 brusers, morgan as leader, glen rg, eugene, no need to kill spikey, and others humans, just kill vane and job done
    Jenngbigbeano
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 354
    Kill Vane or Vaine? 🤣
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    Jenng
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,083

Uh oh!

Both just to be sure lol 😂
    bigbeanoTeamDead