I had my first trait reroll

Comments

• Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 147
    > @bladgier said:
    > @Huricane444 I have chosen and wanted iron skin because I don't want to worry about finding absolute perfect high end new higher value dr badges with matching shapes.
    >
    > Instead I can easily have 80 dr without armor trait with epic and gold spare dr badges. Also what's most important to me are perfect and strong health badges. Which I can only worry about matching with one Dr badge because I can easily max out health with weaker and not matching other 2 dr badges and still get 80.
    >
    > Point is, just because you don't understand something and someone's thinking is different than yours that doesn't mean it's stupid.
    >
    > You play your way, I play my way. Just because I play my way and you play your way that doesn't mean either of us is right or wrong. There's as many playstyles as many there is people. Why can't we be cool about it?

You are correct it,s only my opinion, i din,t want to hurt u but when i see this my heart is shaking :))) and i think most of players who spend lots time for crafting will agree with me all in the world should be perfect :)
    bladgierShadowWalkerromeoRaven2318
    > @Jenng said:
    > I don’t even know what DR means :D :p

Damage Reduce
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,956
    @Cronus yup sooner or later ❤️😂😂👀
    tabernacJenng
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 575
    edited June 25
    @Huricane444

Lol... fancy badges. How much money did you spend getting them? Maybe you can venmo me a few dollars so I can buy me a sshfancy calculator.

Content edited for harshness.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    JenngromeobigbeanoMrLucky
    > @Cronus said:
    > You might want to spend a few tokens and reroll this shirt:
    >
    >
    >
    > P.S. You knew this was coming, right?

Wait a minute... what’s going on here?!? Nice shirt.
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    JenngCronusbigbeano
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 358
    Whaaa ... I've only got 26 reroll tokens. What game am I playing!? :o
    JenngJadenTHCross
    edited June 26
    > @DonCoqui said:
    > @Huricane444
    >
    > Lol... fancy badges. How much money did you spend getting them? Maybe you can venmo me a few dollars so I can buy me a sshfancy calculator.
    >
    > Content edited for harshness.

Go play tetris you could become a king... If u think to get this badge need lots of money, i can tell this game is not for u... To get this badges need only time and be patient
    @Firekid

Ouch... touche! Patience Daniel-san... patience.
    Firekid
    @Huricane444

Hey man... seriously now. I'm sorry for making fun of your badges. As far as bruiser badges goes your set is perfection. How many tries did it take you to draw that set? What are you going to do now that NG fixed the bug in this last release? Or were you able to get all your survivors and heroes badged up before they fixed it? I didn't take advantage of it so my badges suck. Maybe you are right... this game is not for me.
    SPC_TORRES
    edited June 26
    Del
    edited June 26
    > @Huricane444 said:
    > > @DonCoqui said:
    > > @Huricane444
    > >
    > > Hey man... seriously now. I'm sorry for making fun of your badges. As far as bruiser badges goes your set is perfection. How many tries did it take you to draw that set? What are you going to do now that NG fixed the bug in this last release? Or were you able to get all your survivors and heroes badged up before they fixed it? I didn't take advantage of it so my badges suck. Maybe you are right... this game is not for me.
    >
    > 1 day to get them... And if u can see this is new badges, m there is no perfect games with out bug, who searching that finds a way, while u keep blabla
    I will go craft some new badges))
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,711
    @Hurricane are you saying that you have found a new bug that allows you to create perfect badges?
    edited June 26
    > @Firekid said:
    > @Hurricane are you saying that you have found a new bug that allows you to create perfect badges?

Yes, i use photoshop it, s perfect make badges for short time try it and be a king of nml:)
    ShadowWalkerbigbeano
    edited June 26
    > @Firekid said:
    > @Hurricane are you saying that you have found a new bug that allows you to create perfect badges?

Using internet swich off was a bug?))) u spend same components, but choise what badge u need, same was with phone calls, but on phone calls you neeeded much more time for roling... Bad that i start play bit later, i could get much powerfull heroes then i have
    P. S im happy that ends because this phone call take very much time... Same was with badges
    edited June 26
    > @Firekid said:

If you was attentive to the game and crafting, you should know about combinations wich can give fro 10 spins 6-8 badges dr, same are for other class of badges so if i need dr i just spin thia combination.. With this distance hard mode easy can make 2 3 gold badges... And just need time and pacient to get top badges with good bonus trait
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,711
    Ah I see, so you’re just lucky then... good to know! When ever I spin for DR it’ll either be in a shape I don’t need it in or in the same position as one I already have! Also actually accumulating the required ingredients needed is slow going to put it lightly.

Sorry for the thread derail I’ll stop now!
    romeoWellyLugaDonCoqui
    edited June 26
    > @Firekid said:
    > Ah I see, so you’re just lucky then... good to know! When ever I spin for DR it’ll either be in a shape I don’t need it in or in the same position as one I already have! Also actually accumulating the required ingredients needed is slow going to put it lightly.
    >
    > Sorry for the thread derail I’ll stop now! You not only one who have lots of one side and fraction badges :) after fix there should be some changes in badge craft too, because it could take years and you never get what u need, or there should be beter % of golds components drop, or epic % to craft gold should be higher, most of badges in craft comes with hunter bonus and its sucks this need fix too... Or maybe you can make change with guild mates, or loan to your guild members badges to get your guild and members more powerfull
    edited June 26
    NG should think about loan shop, where players can take badges for gold for some days to play better guild wars or chalange or nation wara or else... For example 1 gold badge minimum price is 5 golds per 24hr, u can put how much days maximum your badge could be loaned and the price per day, after loan expired date badge comes to you and u can put in store again, game should be more social, same as for guild, where guild mater could do more than chat, also give a loan to guild mate, or share with weapons or armors....
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 105
    > @Nezo said:
    > Tough choice.....

Awesome. I will try the same in a few minutes. Wish me luck!
    NezoJenngMrLucky