I lost all 50 reroll tokens???? Fuck this bullshit

Just spent 10 bucks for rerolltokens and tryed it on morgan. Offcourse it gave me two shitty options so i cancelled cs i thought i would get back half back of both tokens. Nope u loose all. Yeah yeah i know my mistake but how is this fair and not a fuckedup cashgrab. What a piece of crap
FirekidShadowWalkerJenngand98SCBMAbigbeanoSPC_TORRESRiotZappadlbromeoflyingcowkingMudMoccasinkookaburra

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,441
    @ladre5 you should have gotten 50% refund on survivor/ Hero tokens, but there’s no refund of the Reroll Tokens.

Information from update notes.
    ShadowWalkerJenngromeoAlexFiliUK
  • BodBod Member Posts: 103
    I reroll a bruiser trait and wanted dodge but got 2 shitty trait that's the chance you have to take if you want a unicorn
    50% tokens back is better than nothing
    JenngRiotZappaBuckzzATLAS-Z
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 401
    The odds are not the greatest but I advise everyone to take a moment and draw up a cost vs profit chart to see if the purchase is worthwhile.

Please advise which traits you were offered instead of the initial one @ladre5

Out of 300 tokens, you're bound to get something... surely? 🤣
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 104
    I got offered strong and follow through for defensive stand. Both might me awesome on scouts but completly useless on a bruiser. Btw i dont want pity just think a moment: if nobody complaints they keep rolling with those fantasy prices. In what beautiful utopia is ng living for making those prices? Ur funny memes will encourage them to keep going.
    This is completely off topic but I don't know that it does. Memes are typically funny when used sparingly. If you overdo them, like anything, they become redundant.
    romeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,588
    Yeah I’d say that there prices would be more offensive if you couldn’t get 50 free ones every couple of weeks...
    AlexFiliUK
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    I'll hand it to you on that. That was a manual meme, it required effort @Jenng made chuckle like a character in a 1940s British comic strip.
    JenngMFJigsawJaden
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 319
    > @Krieg said:
    > Reroll is a crap shoot. To have any expectation of guaranteed success is a false hope. It’s like expecting the next Star Wars movie to be awesome :|

HEY!
    It's G O I N G to be great. Period. o:)
    JenngJadenromeo
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 104
    Pls close this thread. I know what i will do from now on. I was pissed and used foul language sorry. Have a nice day.
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,043
    Hmmm, got another reason for not spending any money
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, oNe PoInT fIvE MiLlIoN star guild
    bigbeanoSPC_TORRESJenng