Account Sharing Questions

@Fluxxx Getting lots of comments from guild mates who are questioning if their toggling back and forth from their primary account to their second account is going to cause them any problems.
12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

MystiqueFahqbendoveranthony172psychwolfJadenSPC_TORRESromeo

Comments

• aquilaaquila Member Posts: 250
    Will that effect:
    1.Using two devices for one account,
    2.Using two accounts in one device?

I use two devices for my only account, one at home and one outside usually, so #1 concerns me.
    #2 is @Billbam 's question i think.
    msapaev
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 575
    @aquila
    I've been using multiple iOS devices since the beginning... Oct/Nov 2015. Never had any issues. Make sure you are logged onto Game Center on all of them so progress is saved as you play on each device.

I also played w/ two accounts on one device for a short time, but found the login in back and forth a pain in the ass. The grind was too much anyway so I don't do it anymore.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    aquila
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 250
    Thanks for the quick response.
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 409
    Fluxxx said:

@Billbam @aquila You guys will be fine.

2. It's generally not recommended to switch accounts on the same device as you are at risk of losing your account, but that is ok too.

Sorry but confused by this statement, so they are at risk and it is OK they are at risk? Are you saying NOT to use one device for multiple accounts?

• Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,388
    I interpreted this to mean that switching accounts on the same device might cause the issue of losing access to an account but since doing this is not against the terms of use (account sharing) that they would work with you to restore your account whereas if this happened due to account sharing, you would be subject to the discipline that @Fluxxx outlined. Of course, @Fluxxx can clarify. :wink:
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

FluxxxBillbamvshield50
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 313
    Yes exactly what @Bill_ZRT said :)
    Bill_ZRTBillbam
  • JeongJeong Member Posts: 10
    @Fluxxx
    Sometimes I make a contact to my guild member's account with my device for some purposes(like purchasing items instead of him/her, when the payment process is not functioning in his/her device). I DO NOT play games(challenges, distances, etc.) instead of him/her. In this case, am I concerned by the regulation?
    msapaev
  • JeongJeong Member Posts: 10
    @JayZ
    Hahahahahaha
    Thank you for your invitation.
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,388
    Jeong said:

@Fluxxx
    Sometimes I make a contact to my guild member's account with my device for some purposes(like purchasing items instead of him/her, when the payment process is not functioning in his/her device). I DO NOT play games(challenges, distances, etc.) instead of him/her. In this case, am I concerned by the regulation?

I'm not NG and I'm not speaking for them, but according to what's been posted, having multiple people access the same account (including what you've described here) is against the terms of use.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 313
    Again, what @Bill_ZRT said 😅 @Jeong try gift cards!
    SPC_TORREStabernacromeobigbeano
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,760
    Fluxxx said:

Again, what @Bill_ZRT said 😅 @Jeong try gift cards!

I have not tried it..... but it seems to me.... you can purchase the Itunes or Google play card... scratch the back off send that guild member the numbers somehow ... picture or text....

they can enter the number them self

msapaevBill_ZRTSCBMA
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    @SPC_TORRES how did u get there 👆
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,760
    @romeo
    Press on the bundles as if to purchase....... the first pictures that has G play Press the >
    it will take you to the next screen
    Scroll down
    and it will have
    Add Payment method

SCBMAromeo
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 409
    romeo said:

@SPC_TORRES how did u get there 👆

You can access Google Play Store direct and click on the payment tab in the settings

romeo