Crashing constantly

Anyone else having trouble with the app?

After years of relatively smooth play, now I can hardly even just stay on without crashing.

Switching screens seems to be causing a lot of problems now. Even going to the character list, then a specific character, seems to be too much.

I’m on an iPad Air 2, 256gb running iOS 12.3.1 and it seems to be running fine otherwise.
romeoRiotZappaTroublemaker

Comments

• pkerr116pkerr116 Member Posts: 34
    And now everything seems to be back to normal. Something about the weekend event my iPad didn’t like.
    SPC_TORRES
  • TripodTripod Member Posts: 130
    I had some serious lock up issues using incendiary weapons this past challenge. If alot were burning on thru the wire, it would lock up after my turn. Would have to restart for every single turn on that map when it happens. Contacted help desk, but not expecting any resolution. Btw pixel XL 3,with plenty of free storage space. Never had this happen before, also still getting the searching for guild tab randomly during the challenge.
    DBones
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    Mine too but it worked after i turned off sound, effects & gore
    Tripod
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,410
    Yeap. It's annoying.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    romeo
  • TripodTripod Member Posts: 130
    @romeo thanks! For some reason gore was turned on in my game. I always have everything turned off, I'll bet that was the issue. Hell I still haven't even gotten a reply from support yet, and that was Thursday lol.
    romeo
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 471
    edited June 2019
    I've had a lot of issues for about 6 months on my Motorola running Android 7.

Its funny though- I installed the game on an old Samsung tablet running Android 5. It's a little slow but it hasn't crashed once yet.