Reinforcement Tokens...use only once?

A guildmate recently got a response that a piece of equipment can only be upgraded once using the reinforcement tokens. However, it was previously stated and reinforced in Q&A that we could reinforce the same piece of equipment as many times as we wanted. Hoping this is just an error in the response from the support team. Please clarify @Vane
zeekdogSPC_TORRES

Comments

• TeenahGeeTeenahGee Member Posts: 261
    Also meant to tag you @Fluxxx
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 201
    I checkes in old 3.2 notes and it says yes. I read 3.3 notes and it does not say anything about once or twice so I assumed it was still multiple times. I hope this is still true. I am just about to reinforce a weapon. If this is not the case I need to wait till a councip upgrade to upgrade equip farther till we can have 27s. No sense buying reinforcement bundles.
    TeenahGeezeekdogSPC_TORRESMrLucky
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,989
    And I'd imagine multiple is infinite
    MrLuckyJenng
  • TeenahGeeTeenahGee Member Posts: 261
    Thanks @Fluxxx and all! I figured there was a mix up, but wanted to make sure :)
  • BelloBello Member Posts: 56
    @Fluxxx So with other words i can upgrade armor and weapons endless with reinforcement tokens for the rest of the time playing this game??

Example: I have a lvl 28 flare gun and i will upgrade this gun to lvl 29 with reinforcement tokens (lvl 29 is max now), after that there will be a council upgrade and i upgrade my council, trainingground and weapon shop, can i after that that same lvl 29 flare gun upgrade AGAIN with reinforcement tokens to lvl 30??
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 380
    Bello said:

@Fluxxx So with other words i can upgrade armor and weapons endless with reinforcement tokens for the rest of the time playing this game??

Example: I have a lvl 28 flare gun and i will upgrade this gun to lvl 29 with reinforcement tokens (lvl 29 is max now), after that there will be a council upgrade and i upgrade my council, trainingground and weapon shop, can i after that that same lvl 29 flare gun upgrade AGAIN with reinforcement tokens to lvl 30??

That’s correct :)

TeenahGeeromeo
    @Fluxxx Thx for your quick answer
    romeo
    @Fluxxx Got this messaga back from your support, support will keep telling that you can use the reinforcement tokens ONCE on the same weapon so i will like to know what it is please bacause you keep are saying it is endless, got a pic added from your support

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 380
    Bello said:

@Fluxxx Got this messaga back from your support, support will keep telling that you can use the reinforcement tokens ONCE on the same weapon so i will like to know what it is please bacause you keep are saying it is endless, got a pic added from your support

Hey, yeah already told player support about this, so they'll change that soon. But take my word for it, you can upgrade weapons with reinforcement tokens as many times as is allowed by your workshop level.
    romeoTCBRITO
    @Fluxxx hmmm you told them? I got this message a hour ago from support...sorry to say but support is 1 big mass right now
    romeo