Badge Swap Days

Considering that the system for removing and requipping badges has NOT been addressed let alone improved, I find that it being relegated to Mondays and Tuesdays which is the start of a work week an additional stress. With new star heroes, new trait rerolls, why can't this be a 'background' week long event? If you arent going to change your terrible interface, atleast give me more time to deal with it!
THCrossTroublemakerSg_DeathKyrusFirekidNezoRiotZappaDrUnpleasantJadenignasTripodmack22ATLAS-ZJennghuskersoxfan

Comments

• WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 79
    I think its better as a weekend event on a work day I don’t have time to change badges around
    Tripodmack22romeoDodkong
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 199
    @suzequeue @DrUnpleasant @Whoareyou

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Creating badges, registering them in a spreadsheet and making proper sets is a full time job, not something you can quickly do in an evening.

I haven't swapped badges apart from obvious improvements since they moved this event to weekdays.

@fluxx can we please have this looked at? The community has been asking for a proper interface for ages but we keep hearing you have different priorities.

Because of this we are forced to make spreadsheets to have at least something of an overview.
    Moving this to weekdays has halted progress for me since I simply do not have the time during the week to do this.
    TripodromeoNezoRohlikzauchem
  • TripodTripod Member Posts: 130
    Logged in just for this! We need badge swaps to be a weekend event! Too much time to swap them around beginning of the week. Atleast break it up some for the people that don't get the time on weekdays! Thanks!
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,067
    Not sure how the world outsources work to India is “stereotypical,” but I will edit my joke and make it Iceland. :smirk:
    Tripod
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 153
    > @Governator said:
    > Not sure how the world outsources work to India is “stereotypical,” but I will edit my joke and make it Iceland. :smirk:

Lets make it Neverland and live politically correct and happily ever after.
    romeoDeathwish19