Cheaters getting caught

Ok since few month , we saw that NG cut some cheater and banned for 2 weeks.. it’s annoying for those that play for years to look at the way this problem is solved.. so I think it’s time to make some suggestions ..this post is not to gives names or accusations.. it’s to make suggestions to try discourage the people to join this way of playing.. so here is my suggestion and hoping you guys give some as well..

Player caught cheating should be banned from all leaderboards permanently. same for the guild that support this.. if they want to play , then play but that way they wont be recognized as strong player or guild ..
The guild part is to avoid players names change .. and to make leaders look up to it.. when your not sure, just ask videos or team showing from the player involve.

Stay strong
SavannahGuy81 7
TCBRITOWhoareyouDonCoquiAntonioGreekWarriorJenngSCBMACapletonShadowWalkerkookaburraMrLuckyTroublemakerbigbeanoromeoSg_DeathDanski_46WellyLugaRiotZappaAndy_bAlexFiliUKTRUFAtwdnmlSPC_TORRESaquilaBurmeliinisKarajoca8900rpmvshield50ShadowaceAzADPaqBuckzzjavajnkiedocroddersbuchizombiebreath

Comments

• DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 575
    And another one gone, and another one gone
    Another one bites the dust
    Hey, I'm gonna get you, too
    Another one bites the dust
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    bigbeanoMrLucky
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,711
    Hear hear, well done for starting the discussion!
    romeoMrLucky
    Unfortunately I think retrospective punishment for using that particular exploit would be going a bit too far. NG were obviously aware of it at the time and should have done something then. Particularly as there was no communication from NG saying they couldn’t use the exploit or that any punishment would be forthcoming. Us with moral compasses knew it was wrong and before the top hundered weekly leaderboard it wasn’t really a problem. However any new exploits/cheating should be announced in game with the warning that using them will result in lifetime bans/whatever punishment NG decide.
    WellyLugaSCBMABill_ZRTbigbeano
    Well said @Mario_Romero
    romeoTripodMrLuckyDrhoo
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 474
    With all due respect, I'm not sure why people care so much about the leaderboards. Bragging rights? Sense of accomplishment? Something to do? I don't know, but what is the end goal?
    Cheaters are part and parcel with life, they exist to gain advantage by selfish means. I'm all for accomplishing goals, I just ask that the anger attached be justified.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    romeoADPaq
  • SavannahGuy81SavannahGuy81 Member Posts: 44
    I play this game long enuff and I spend enuff as well to know some level can’t be done .. when I see someone doing 3 stars on them, that’s more then I need to see something fishy. I tryed have videos of those level and did nt get any lol..I’m not bragging names and I won’t do it.. but let people on top leaderboard that doing funny scores just encourage others to do the same IMO..
    romeo