7th Badge Slot - Percentage boost to all other badges

The 7th badge slot is actually already on the badge screen. It is the circle in the middle of the other 6 badges.

The 7th badge would simply be a percentage boost to all 6 of the other badges if all 6 are the same shape as each other.

Rough idea in the photo:

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,611
    So that would be 20% on top
    Of the 20% you already get from having them as the same set?
    ShadowWalker
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 305
    edited July 2019
    You only have to have 4 the same to get the current 20% bonus. The extra bonus is for all 6 being the same.
    20% would be a rare 5* badge. The percentages would range from maybe 4% for 1* to 25% for 5*. These badges would be one of the possible results of crafting components just like any other badge. This type just gets added into the mix.
    They could make it tougher by giving the boost badges shapes, and the shapes of all 6 normal badges have to match the shape of the boost badge to get the bonus.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,611
    Yeah I like this idea. Would need our badge limit increased by at least however many survivors we have +20 though.
    romeoGrendel
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 266
    Ok, so we already have a badge interface that’s only slightly better than a square bowling ball and we want to add to it? Love the idea, but no thanks at this time.
    Elder LegionOfDoom
    jimmorrison369Governator
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 563
    To play Devil's Advocate...
    "Soon"...

P. S. those badges are looking delicious right about now. I'll trade you 6 commons for that set.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    KriegGovernator

To play Devil's Advocate...
    "Soon"...

P. S. those badges are looking delicious right about now. I'll trade you 6 commons for that set.

Unfortunately not my badges. I borrowed a pic and cropped it.
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 186
    > @Grendel said:
    > To play Devil's Advocate...
    > "Soon"...
    >
    > P. S. those badges are looking delicious right about now. I'll trade you 6 commons for that set.
    >
    > Unfortunately not my badges. I borrowed a pic and cropped it.

How much damage u need to be satisfied?) 100k? What the reason to increase damage? players get fun now and taking off all badges and go distance with out badges... U talking about new increase.. Maybe firstly need some hard missions like distance extra 22lvl mission or else...
    @Huricane444 that was just an example but could apply to health, DR etc. Being able to take a few extra hits could help. Personally, I'm fine with the system except the needless anount of badge shapes. We only need need one shape. Only effects, positions and bonuses need to be randomised.
    > @Dbl_Edge_DEP said:
    > @Huricane444 that was just an example but could apply to health, DR etc. Being able to take a few extra hits could help. Personally, I'm fine with the system except the needless anount of badge shapes. We only need need one shape. Only effects, positions and bonuses need to be randomised.

Same as for heal and dr, why u need it so much and much? To hit few more stars in challange? I told later, people geting off badges to show other that its now to easy to play the game, we got 26lvl, 29lvl equipments and new badges with higher stats... Need need missions in distance, extra rooms with extra goods, somethink do wtih outpost...
    DonCoqui
    I see what you mean. I wouldn't say the game is easier tho. I've stopped short for a few challenges now. Are you getting 3000 stars per challenge or something? I'm also guessing you play without DR and health badges to make it harder for yourself lol.
    DonCoqui

> @Grendel said:

> To play Devil's Advocate...

> "Soon"...

>

> P. S. those badges are looking delicious right about now. I'll trade you 6 commons for that set.

>

> Unfortunately not my badges. I borrowed a pic and cropped it.

How much damage u need to be satisfied?) 100k? What the reason to increase damage? players get fun now and taking off all badges and go distance with out badges... U talking about new increase.. Maybe firstly need some hard missions like distance extra 22lvl mission or else...

I get what you are saying, and I agree that more content (and more challenging content) is needed. But I would say 99% of the players are not at the point where they are removing badges to make Hard Distance more challenging.

If we don't really need to do more damage or have more health, then there is also no point crafting new badges to get better ones; or to try to get better equipment; or to use tokens to upgrade survivors.

I think most players would like the chance to get an extra boost from badges to help in challenges, distance, and guild wars.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,106
    Nice concept overall, but I really don't want to overtax the developers. I'm confident that if NG tries to add one more major feature to the game, our phones will explode. :sunglasses:
    mack22JadenNezo
    > @Dbl_Edge_DEP said:
    > I see what you mean. I wouldn't say the game is easier tho. I've stopped short for a few challenges now. Are you getting 3000 stars per challenge or something? I'm also guessing you play without DR and health badges to make it harder for yourself lol.

What the point to get 3000? This is your aim? Or if u get 3000 stats the game will be over? Play same mission every time just get more stars what the reason?
    > @Grendel said:
    > > @Grendel said:
    >
    > > To play Devil's Advocate...
    >
    > > "Soon"...
    >
    > >
    >
    > > P. S. those badges are looking delicious right about now. I'll trade you 6 commons for that set.
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Unfortunately not my badges. I borrowed a pic and cropped it.
    >
    >
    >
    > How much damage u need to be satisfied?) 100k? What the reason to increase damage? players get fun now and taking off all badges and go distance with out badges... U talking about new increase.. Maybe firstly need some hard missions like distance extra 22lvl mission or else...
    >
    > I get what you are saying, and I agree that more content (and more challenging content) is needed. But I would say 99% of the players are not at the point where they are removing badges to make Hard Distance more challenging.
    >
    > If we don't really need to do more damage or have more health, then there is also no point crafting new badges to get better ones; or to try to get better equipment; or to use tokens to upgrade survivors.
    >
    > I think most players would like the chance to get an extra boost from badges to help in challenges, distance, and guild wars.

26lvl comes not long time with weapon and armors which gives more hp and more dmg, after we get another update with new badges, not so long time ago... And u asking for new boost? Isnt its funny? Some one didnt make her heroes to 26, some one didnt make his equipment some one didt make badges, and u asking for new boost?
    edited July 2019
    > @Huricane444 said:
    > > @Grendel said:
    > > > @Grendel said:
    > >
    > > > To play Devil's Advocate...
    > >
    > > > "Soon"...
    > >
    > > >
    > >
    > > > P. S. those badges are looking delicious right about now. I'll trade you 6 commons for that set.
    > >
    > > >
    > >
    > > > Unfortunately not my badges. I borrowed a pic and cropped it.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > How much damage u need to be satisfied?) 100k? What the reason to increase damage? players get fun now and taking off all badges and go distance with out badges... U talking about new increase.. Maybe firstly need some hard missions like distance extra 22lvl mission or else...
    > >
    > > I get what you are saying, and I agree that more content (and more challenging content) is needed. But I would say 99% of the players are not at the point where they are removing badges to make Hard Distance more challenging.
    > >
    > > If we don't really need to do more damage or have more health, then there is also no point crafting new badges to get better ones; or to try to get better equipment; or to use tokens to upgrade survivors.
    > >
    > > I think most players would like the chance to get an extra boost from badges to help in challenges, distance, and guild wars.
    >
    > 26lvl comes not long time with weapon and armors which gives more hp and more dmg, after we get another update with new badges, not so long time ago... And u asking for new boost? Isnt its funny? Some one didnt make her heroes to 26, some one didnt make his equipment some one didt make badges, and u asking for new boost? There is a lot of other problems wich need more focus... Like guild war... If NG want to save top players who tired to playing chalange every week same for years...
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,267
    How about an additional bonus on top of the bonus if you get all green slots for 4+
    romeo