Locked out for unknown exploit???

DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 658
edited July 9 in Game Issues
Just tried to log into game to find a popup saying I've been locked out for 2 weeks for using a camp cinema exploit.
I dont even know what this exploit is.

What i do know is that my ads usualy go straight through to end screen and when i press the close button it doesnt give me reward and i need to try to watch another until i get an ad that plays correctly which can take up to a dozen attempts. I play on a tablet hotspotting through my phone so sometime i get connection issues and game restarts but any look by NG at my usage data should show multiple attempts to get ad reward. Please note that once reward is claimed the restock clock starts.
So what is the exploit I'm supposed to be using? It's ok, don't say, I'm being rhetorical. Answering here could drop you right in it.

I've put in a docket but if anyone from NG lurking here can look into this it would be appreciated as tickets have historically been notoriously slow for getting response.
My player name is DIblis.

Thanks
DIblis
Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World

Comments

• 潭池武鬼潭池武鬼 Member Posts: 47
    Me too What happened?! My player name is 潭池武鬼 @Fluxxx
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 205
    edited July 9
    @DIblis your account should be unbanned, the algorithm might have picked you up by accident. After figuring out the mistake, all of the accounts that were unrightfully banned, were immediately unbanned.

Our apologies!
  • 潭池武鬼潭池武鬼 Member Posts: 47
    Vane said:

@DIblis your account should be unbanned, the algorithm might have picked you up by accident. After figuring out the mistake, all of the accounts that were unrightfully banned, were immediately unbanned.

Our apologies!

my account has been locked! My player name is 潭池武鬼 What happened?! @Vane
  • andykttandyktt Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 13
    Vane said:

Our apologies!

hallo,why is my account locked???what happened in the end???my game name is andyktt @Vane
    bigbeano
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 658
    Glad and surprised to say I woke up this morning to find the ban lifted. Hats off to the current support team.
    Now hopefully they'll look into fixing the ad issue that caused this in the first place, ie going straight to the end and not giving reward...
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World