Account has been locked

Hi my wife’s account has been locked because off Cinema ad exploit wth? First you should fix your issues with ad not to locked account because off your bugs.

Comments

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 351
    Hey, our system picked her account up automatically so she will be unbanned very shortly. Sorry for this!
    Infinite_M0nkey
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 81
    Fluxxx said:

Hey, our system picked her account up automatically so she will be unbanned very shortly. Sorry for this!

Ok, thx
  • Andy_bAndy_b Member Posts: 88
    Although you was innocent, I’m very happy to see this so we know at least something is getting done with the cheaters
    romeoBill_ZRTDonCoquiSCBMA
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    Same happened to a guild mate on his alt account.. ad was frozen he set the tablet down and waited for a reload and then got this message! :( @Fluxxx

Players should definitely not be penalized for this when the ads are still very clearly broken for a large amount of people.. Also seems to be phone/tablet/software dependent!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    TheKingFluxxxmaku11
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 453
    @Fluxxx what is the process for reinstatement iif someone gets banned in error?
    13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

@TheKing @Mystique they should be unbanned now. Again, really sorry for that. There was a mistake in the algorithm used to identify cheaters.
    Billbam said:

Can't say 😅 🤐
  • 潭池武鬼潭池武鬼 Member Posts: 47
    Account has been locked,Me too, What happened?! My player name is 潭池武鬼 @Fluxxx
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 81
    Thx @Fluxxx she is happy
    romeo
    Fluxxx said:

@TheKing @Mystique they should be unbanned now. Again, really sorry for that. There was a mistake in the algorithm used to identify cheaters.

Billbam said:

Can't say 😅 🤐
    HUH you can't tell people how to apply for reinstatement when they are banned in error?

ADPaq
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,946
    > @Billbam said:
    > @TheKing @Mystique they should be unbanned now. Again, really sorry for that. There was a mistake in the algorithm used to identify cheaters. @Fluxxx what is the process for reinstatement iif someone gets banned in error?
    >
    > Can't say 😅 🤐
    >
    > HUH you can't tell people how to apply for reinstatement when they are banned in error?

Buying more bundles... lmao
    romeo
    ??? Maybe someone hacked it so they did not have to wait for it to reset or they didn't like a 1 in 3 chance of getting radios so put the odds more in their favor?

capibara
  • andykttandyktt Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 13
    Fluxxx said:

hallo,why is my account locked???what happened in the end???my game name is andyktt @Fluxxx
    romeo
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,055
    So the week before Nation Wars we should not use the ads because that will mess up top level players going to battle for their country and to get banned by error is a major concern. @Vane @Mystique will this be fixed? By next week?
  • Austin_ShiongAustin_Shiong Member Posts: 20
    Just a temporary ban for these cheaters? Seriously? How many advantages have they got by using the cheat? IMO these people should just be permanently banned🤷‍♀️
    fearofthedarkRiotZappa
  • mirmir Member Posts: 116
    @Fluxxx Good afternoon. , I have a slow Internet connection, as I am in a country house. The time counter is constantly disappearing, and in fact you have to watch TV. Update can not because you need a stable adventure WiFi. I'm a hostage to your situation, if it's my fault, please forgive me. Let me in the game, there is a summer event and I lose summer tokens that would take a well-deserved crossbow. Hope for your understanding. My nick in game mir. Thank you for your prompt reply. Soon the day will be like can not enter the game. I lose tokens. Thanks again @Fluxxx
    romeoma12Karajoca
  • ma12ma12 Member Posts: 2
    Yes I have a similar situation.
    when I had bad internet connection I could watch ADS several times.
    it's my fault I lost to the temptation
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    @ma12
    I do not think it’s your fault if you tap cinema just because it keep showing 😁.
    It’s something needs fixing
    RiotZappa
    Billbam said:

Can't say 😅 🤐

HUH you can't tell people how to apply for reinstatement when they are banned in error?

Oh I misunderstood you, sorry. Since you can't submit a ticket once you're banned, the best way to do that is to start a (polite) thread or PM me on the forum.
    capibara said:

What the hell is a Cinema ad Exploit???

The Cinema ad exploit is when you watch more ads AND receive rewards more times than allowed by the cooldown (with some room for error). Yesterday our algorithm picked up some players by accident but we've fixed that now.
    romeo_Lily_JenngcapibarabigbeanoSCBMA
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,784
    @Fluxxx just to clarify, if the game glitches and says you have a video say 2 hours before it should and you watch it and receive a reward will you be penalised?
  • mirmir Member Posts: 116
    @Fluxxx the support service respond automatically. what to do whom to contact ? I've described the whole situation here and there, isn't that enough ?!?! what else do I have to do to be heard? Thanks.
    romeo
    mir said:

@Fluxxx the support service respond automatically. what to do whom to contact ? I've described the whole situation here and there, isn't that enough ?!?! what else do I have to do to be heard? Thanks.

I've messaged you.