Account has been locked

2»

Comments

• KratosKratos Member Posts: 431
    What about when I have to watch 3 or 4 ads before I get 1 reward? I should be rewarded with a HUGE compensation for the 2 minutes of my lost life...lol. It has only happened a handful of times and I keep meaning to report the broken game ad but forget and now I can't remember the name. It is combat or boat war related if I remember correctly. I usually see it during the day while at work but I will get it reported one of these days. I am kidding about the compensation, unless you really want too!
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    ADPaqdoveyJankelKilldozer187_bigbeanoRiotZappaBWils
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 441
    @Kratos that has happened to me so many times I've lost count. The worst is watching the same ad several times, not getting any reward and then having to wait for the cool down timer.
    doveyJankelromeobigbeanoRiotZappaBWils
  • skipwood71skipwood71 Member Posts: 34
    I often get the reward without having watch an ad. I click to watch, then it cuts straight back to the reward crate selection. Glitches aplenty
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 565
    Cynic... 😎
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 255
    They are right @Kratos and @ADPaq, the same thing happened to me several times
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 831
    > @Kratos said:
    > What about when I have to watch 3 or 4 ads before I get 1 reward? I should be rewarded with a HUGE compensation for the 2 minutes of my lost life...lol. It has only happened a handful of times and I keep meaning to report the broken game ad but forget and now I can't remember the name. It is combat or boat war related if I remember correctly. I usually see it during the day while at work but I will get it reported one of these days. I am kidding about the compensation, unless you really want too!

so true and annoying hahaha
    BWils
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 431
    I had it happen again last night. 1 ad starts to play and right away the X pops up, click it and back to camp. Start again, different ad plays for a few seconds & X pops up. Click and back to camp. 3rd time was a charm. I have even waited 30 seconds after the X pops up thinking it might work but nothing changes. Offending ads was Battle Warship: Navel Empire & Rise of Empires: Ice & Fire.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    romeo