afraid of being found out

13»

Comments

• sxsxsxsxsxsx Member Posts: 48

I’ll take the case. Just wire $10000 to my Swiss Bank Account and I’ll be on retainer.

What is your law qualification?

> @sxsxsx said:

> I’ll take the case. Just wire $10000 to my Swiss Bank Account and I’ll be on retainer.

>

> What is your law qualification?

I cheated on my Bar Exam and didn’t get caught. :lol:

I'll hire you,You are very professional~
    romeo

sxsxsx said:

I’ll take the case. Just wire $10000 to my Swiss Bank Account and I’ll be on retainer.

What is your law qualification?
    He shared a law practice with 3 of the best

I think you can do better than them
    romeo

I was with the firm of Ambu, Lance, and Chaser before I went into solo practice. :sunglasses:

You're all good
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,087
    sxsxsx said:

Firekid said:

Bet you were pissed when they fixed the “trick” with badges too! Sheesh! You cheated you got caught get over it! You knew that getting extra rewards wasn’t right but you did it anyway to get an advantage over other players. It’s not like you came on here a year ago and said “look at what I’m doing an you can do it too!” You’ve only raises this since you’ve been caught and now saying we are the victims for playing fairly. You aren’t going to get any sympathy here so go and exploit some other games “tricks”!

sorry,This is the first time I've heard of this technique,Can you tell me? I know only the art of killing free men,I don't know what you're talking about
    Just guessing you're not a Peter, Paul and Mary fan so have this one for you:
    SPC_TORRESJenngDodkongSCBMA
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 576
    Good riddance.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 516
    @DonCoqui , a man of few words. Yet so apropos! 😂
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    DonCoqui
    JayZ said:

Here is an analogy for what happened in this thread:

I've been going to a grocery store for 3 years. Over the last year, I've stolen some fruit each time I went shopping. I've never gotten caught for it, and there are no signs in the store that say "no stealing", so no one ever explicitly told me it was wrong. One day, I finally got caught, and now I'm not allowed to go to the store for a few weeks. Now I'm FURIOUS at the store. How dare they punish me for doing something that everyone probably realizes is not allowed! It's not my fault I was never caught and punished before now.

Use some common sense man. Own your mistake and move on.

JayZ said:

I've been going to a grocery store for 3 years. Over the last year, I've stolen some fruit each time I went shopping. I've never gotten caught for it, and there are no signs in the store that say "no stealing", so no one ever explicitly told me it was wrong. One day, I finally got caught, and now I'm not allowed to go to the store for a few weeks. Now I'm FURIOUS at the store. How dare they punish me for doing something that everyone probably realizes is not allowed! It's not my fault I was never caught and punished before now.

JayZ said:

That's a great description
    Dodkong said:

JayZ said:

More like a choice, not so much a mistake. A year's worth of activity is rather difficult to categorize as a "mistake."

"No, honey, that year long affair with my secretary was a mistake. Honest! That wasn't a choice at all!"

"Honest, Ms. IRS auditor, I never new that I was suppose to pay taxes for the past 7 years. It must have been a mistake that I never got a notice in the mail that I should file those income reports."

"C'mon, Big Stu, I never saw any sort of company policy that I had to turn over all the collected protection money to the family. I thought I'd keep a little something for me. Where was that ever mentioned? It was a mistake, not a choice. You're not gonna break my legs are ya?"

I mean really, this mistake excuse holds water about as well as a sieve. And it's only more amusing with the choice (or was that a mistake as well?) to take the victim route. Seriously, these excuses sound like the garbage my 9 year old niece tries to pull when she's busted doing something she shouldn't and knows she's in the wrong.

At least she has enough sense to put the shovel down and stop digging herself a deeper hole once the punishment is handed down. Wish I could say the same for others.

That's a great description too,You have a great sense of humor.
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    > @sxsxsx said:
    > I was with the firm of Ambu, Lance, and Chaser before I went into solo practice. :sunglasses:
    >
    > You're all good
    Governator

Can you feel it now?

The advert withdrawal is beginning to kick in.

This is normal.

Now go out and punch a clown today or maybe drown in a sewer.

Hi brother,I just wanted to make a public announcement,I haven't made any changes below

Can you feel it now?

The advert withdrawal is beginning to kick in.

This is normal.

Now go out and punch a clown today or maybe drown in a sewer.

Ng makes everyone look like a clown,After you define it to this person,You might be just like him.
    DonCoqui
    JayZ said:

It is against the law to steal.Watching ads, too?This is from the government, right?
    Dodkong said:

JayZ said:

More like a choice, not so much a mistake. A year's worth of activity is rather difficult to categorize as a "mistake."

"No, honey, that year long affair with my secretary was a mistake. Honest! That wasn't a choice at all!"

"Honest, Ms. IRS auditor, I never new that I was suppose to pay taxes for the past 7 years. It must have been a mistake that I never got a notice in the mail that I should file those income reports."

"C'mon, Big Stu, I never saw any sort of company policy that I had to turn over all the collected protection money to the family. I thought I'd keep a little something for me. Where was that ever mentioned? It was a mistake, not a choice. You're not gonna break my legs are ya?"

I mean really, this mistake excuse holds water about as well as a sieve. And it's only more amusing with the choice (or was that a mistake as well?) to take the victim route. Seriously, these excuses sound like the garbage my 9 year old niece tries to pull when she's busted doing something she shouldn't and knows she's in the wrong.

At least she has enough sense to put the shovel down and stop digging herself a deeper hole once the punishment is handed down. Wish I could say the same for others.

Drinking alcohol used to be illegal in the United States,The There must be laws for people to follow
  • PicPic Member Posts: 824
    Shhhhh! You are going to end up getting a permanent ban if you don't quite down. Own it
    Relax
    And for the love of God. Close this damn thread.
    DonCoquiGovernatorDrhooBWils
    Pic said:

Shhhhh! You are going to end up getting a permanent ban if you don't quite down. Own it

Relax

And for the love of God. Close this damn thread.

Ng speak no,I will never use it again
    vshield50 said:

I definitely tried seeing it from your side too @sxsxsx but truth be told you may want to read the rules of this forum about having multiple accounts (if you have not already).

If this is another account you are using because your original one was banned then you are basically guilty again of the same behavior that got your game account banned.

Take it from someone who was banned from the forum for over a year (I still cannot even look at Tara's Beach Life mission), when you can't reach the top of the hole you are in then stop digging...

Thank you, brother,Thank you for the recommendation,At least you're rational,My English is bad,so May cause misunderstanding to others,There are a lot of impulsive decisions I regret,I'm sorry for everyone.I won't pay too much attention to it,Life Goes On.Thank you for your understanding,Sincerely thanks again,You are a man to be respected!
    Pic
This discussion has been closed.