Trait re-roll thread! Share your results here!!

Comments

• avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,043
    Mine

PandreqWellyLugaShadowWalker
  • Aklo09Aklo09 Member Posts: 8
    I've rerolled Jesus and got ruthless. Is it good?
    Am I wrong or warriors charge attacks don't crit?
    romeo
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 741
    Aklo09 said:

I've rerolled Jesus and got ruthless. Is it good?

Am I wrong or warriors charge attacks don't crit?

Warriors first and second charge attacks can be Criticals, but they aren't guaranteed. The first attack is a guaranteed non-bodyshot, the second is not (can be a bodyshot). This becomes more evident the higher the RSLs that you reach.

aquilaromeo
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,910
    I tried 3 times on morgan and all I got was lucky...

Glad I didn't buy reroll tokens. I would be upset. Now I'm just disappointed.
    romeoBWilsbigbeanoBurmeliinis
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,026
    @WellyLuga

Fit my reaction so well, that Thor gif. :joy:

Let me know how you like follow through. (And well, you can still always re-roll...)

Still wondering if the trait is any good or not...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    WellyLugabigbeano
  • RiverGhostRiverGhost Member Posts: 5
    > @jimmorrison369 said:
    > I tried 3 times on morgan and all I got was lucky...
    >
    > Glad I didn't buy reroll tokens. I would be upset. Now I'm just disappointed.

I tried 3 times on Morgan as well and did not even get luck. It gave me the same options as well for the 3 rerolls so I am very disappointed and think my Morgan might be bugged.
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 311
    > @Governator said:
    > I think I have my new favorite Shooter. Goodbye Bullet Dodge! :

Retaliate on shooter? I think it’s wasted trait in this situation... or maybe I have missed something?
    crambert_nec
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 250
    > @RiverGhost said:
    > > @jimmorrison369 said:
    > > I tried 3 times on morgan and all I got was lucky...
    > >
    > > Glad I didn't buy reroll tokens. I would be upset. Now I'm just disappointed.
    >
    >
    > I tried 3 times on Morgan as well and did not even get luck. It gave me the same options as well for the 3 rerolls so I am very disappointed and think my Morgan might be bugged.
    >
    >

@RiverGhost , have you red this thread:
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/40560/has-this-happened-to-you-potential-trait-reroll-token-bug#latest
    Might help.
    jimmorrison369
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 114
    Did 3 rerolls so far:
    Morgan, vigilant -> lucky. Was hoping for retaliate or punish but lucky is good too.
    Jesus, bullet dodge -> dodge. Not that happy, other choice was follow through...
    Rosita, bullet dodge -> revenge. Oh yeah! :blush:

WellyLugaSPC_TORRESromeo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,726
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 455
    I don't put much past you @Governator you're already a hybrid of the terminator and the Gov, a third arm only serves to assist your endeavours 💪🏿... 💪🏿... 💪🏿
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    JadenGovernatorbigbeanoJenng
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,026
    @Dbl_Edge_DEP

Uhm, yeah... hahaha. I think I've been found out. Oops. :wink:

(Actually, I limit myself to the minimum on the lower accounts, meaning no farming, only doing dailies - sometimes I skip even those, especially on Mondays and Tuesdays - sometimes I skip Distance as well... always meant to retire the lowest but... yeah... so far, didn't happen. :D )
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    GovernatorbigbeanoJenngDbl_Edge_DEP
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    I just used Reroll tokens to replace Defensive Stance on Tara. Accepted the new trait, Ruthless. Went to Reroll Vigilant right after and Defensive Stance is now one of my new replacement options! What’s up with that?! I just got rid of it! This can’t actually be “Working as Intended” right?!
    Firekid
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,353
    > @atrainofficial said:
    > I just used Reroll tokens to replace Defensive Stance on Tara. Accepted the new trait, Ruthless. Went to Reroll Vigilant right after and Defensive Stance is now one of my new replacement options! What’s up with that?! I just got rid of it! This can’t actually be “Working as Intended” right?!

Working as intended. What if someone changed their mind about the trait? Then there would be no way to get it back
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    atrainofficialBWils