⭐🌟⭐OUR FRIENDLY, RELAXED GUILD "Dead Unlucky" IS LOOKING FOR TEAM PLAYERS OF ANY LEVEL ⭐🌟⭐

ScottieScottie Member Posts: 57
edited August 5 in Guild Recruitment
Come & join our friendly, mature guild "Dead Unlucky". We are looking for "team players" to join our active, top 50 guild (local GB), We have a strong core of dedicated, self-motivated players who has the experience needed to give you all the advice you might need to improve your strategy & gaming experience.
We are an open guild so search for "Dead Unlucky" in the guilds section search or message me directly. My name is Scottie and you can find me @Scottie or instead just leave me a comment & I will get back to you as soon as I see it.

drink from the well, replenish the well"
JSS
ads888

Comments

• fishyfishy Member Posts: 23
    bump : 2 spaces remaining
    Scottieads888
  • fishyfishy Member Posts: 23
    BUMP - one space left, get in quick!
    Scottieads888
  • ScottieScottie Member Posts: 57
    BUMP - 2 SPACES LEFT
    JUST THE 1 SPACE LEFT. DON'T MISS OUT!
    ads888
    Come & join our friendly, long-standing guild & play with a bunch of competitive, mature people who are looking for like-minded team players to help us reach our full potential & succeed in the coming guild wars
    ads888
    SINGLE SPACE LEFT FOR LIKE MINDED TEAM PLAYER,
    MESSAGE ME @Scottie
    SORRY BUT WE'RE FULL FOR NOW, EVERYONE WANTS TO STAY ONCE THEY JOIN SO SPACES DON'T STAY EMPTY FOR VERY LONG
    ads888
    Spaces come & go, so still reply if interested message me @Scottie
    ads888
  • ads888ads888 Member Posts: 1,395
    Great guild here 😃 well done 👍
    Scottie
    2 SPACES HAVE BECOME AVAILABLE IN OUR EXPERIENCED FRIENDLY GUILD.
    PLAYERS OF ANY LEVEL OR EXPERIENCE WELCOME
    2 spaces left to fill in our friendly guild
    WE STILL HAVE SPACES AVAILABLE FOR OUR FRIENDLY, RELAXED GUILD.
    PLAYERS OF ANY LEVEL OR EXPERIENCE WELCOME AS WE ALL HAD TO GROW SOMEWHERE
    Join our friendly, long standing guild. Spaces still available
    ads888
    Come & Join our friendly guild, we have spaces left for active players who want to get on & do well without the worry of being kicked out every week, because we have a relaxed 100 minimum star count.
    fishyads888
    Bump 👊🏻 for great guild looking for some great new additions... pm @Scottie
    Scottie
    Relaxed but motivated guild looking for a teamplayer type person of any level to join our friendly group of awesome people for weekly mass ass kicking sessions.
    To apply p.m me @Scottie of guild search us Dead Unlucky, thanks
    Just 1 space left for the right teamplayer
    Single space for the right player just became available in our friendly, relaxed, active guild
    Friendly, fast improving guild is looking for teamplayers of any level to join our long established group of self-motivated players. We have a relaxed approach to the weekly challenge & have a rather low 100⭐ minimum rule because we understand that real life often gets in the way! but because we're a guild full of self-motivated players we all try hard & play together for the good of the guild.
    ads888
    Sorry but we're full at the moment, because once people join us they realize what they've found they tend to want to stay & grow with us, still, you can't blame them. It's taken me a very long time to gather a bunch of 20 "team players"
    You can still message me directly though @Scottie & I'll get back to you as soon as a space comes up.
    Until then JSS!
    ads888
    ✊✊✊