⭐⭐ IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN! COME JOIN THE FUN! ⭐⭐

The time is here again. The Eh Family will host another intraguild challenge. The theme for this challenge will be the "GAME OF THRONES" and will be starting with the challenge starting August 28th, 2019. It is a four week challenge. 16 team facing each other in an elimination based challenge.

Players of all levels are welcome to join if they are willing and able to give 100% for the four weeks of the challenge. Come one come all and join the fun. Please spread the word for anyone who wants to participate. Visitors, friends and honored guests please use the link below to sign up for participation and join us on Discord.

If anyone has any questions about the intraguild challenge, you can email me at [email protected] or post your questions here and myself or one of the other members of the Eh family I will gladly answer your question.

Ready your weapons, sharpen your knives and load your guns. It's going to be an epic battle.

Register to participate here
https://forms.gle/R7Cm3r4ePZNcoWsd6
Eh Family Recruiter Contact me at [email protected] to join!
BWilsTCBRITOTHCrossvshield50Killdozer187_wrinkled_bagMystique_Lily_

Comments

• PicPic Member Posts: 834
    Cool
    tinytuna007BWils
  • ccmccm Member Posts: 154
    Y'all don't forget to sign up! It'd be a shame for you to miss out on all of the fun. <3
    TCBRITOBWils
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 301
    All the more reason to use this non hero character of mine and pretend the Zweihander is Ice:

RiotZappaOrkan33tinytuna007BWils
  • tinytuna007tinytuna007 Member Posts: 333
    Don't miss out. Just go on the link in the original post and it will direct you the sign up and Discord. Hope to see you all there.
  • and98and98 Member Posts: 121
    bump
    BWils
  • tinytuna007tinytuna007 Member Posts: 333
    COME JOIN THE FUN!

THCrossBWils_Lily_
  • BWilsBWils Member Posts: 97
    edited July 17
    Here we go!!!
    Please sign up soon so we can build the 'drafting roster'!! Elites are waiting to draft you to their team!

• Singer01Singer01 Member Posts: 29
    Yes....
    I love the Intraguild competition in Eh
    woop woop
    Leader of Killmongers_Utd
    BWils