Trait re-roll thread! Share your results here!!

Comments

• ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 255
    > @Governator said:
    > I was hoping for Ruthless for Rick, but Revenge works too.

Just what I am looking for, revenge should be a great combo with his LT.
    JenngGovernatorbigbeano
  • DrunkenTakeDrunkenTake Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    I'm thinking about reroll on Michonne maybe.. But which trait to get rid of? Maybe luck trait for her would be good? Also I use a lot of Carol, which of her trait I should trade and try to get what =p? Thanks in advance! Also, is Morgan much better than Negan, Negans main trait doesn't seem that usefull...
    romeo
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 490
    Quick question... Playing with a warrior with gold wide arc. You have 3 walkers in front of you lined adjacently. The middle one attacks you, will your retaliatr hit all three or just the one who attacked you?

Asking for a police officer.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    romeo
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 255
    > @Dbl_Edge_DEP said:
    > Quick question... Playing with a warrior with gold wide arc. You have 3 walkers in front of you lined adjacently. The middle one attacks you, will your retaliatr hit all three or just the one who attacked you?
    >
    > Asking for a police officer.

Yes, it will attack all 3 in that situation.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,783

I'm thinking about reroll on Michonne maybe.. But which trait to get rid of? Maybe luck trait for her would be good? Also I use a lot of Carol, which of her trait I should trade and try to get what =p? Thanks in advance! Also, is Morgan much better than Negan, Negans main trait doesn't seem that usefull...

Strong maybe for Michonne, it only adds 15% to weapon damage so it shouldn't be too much of a drop.

Bullet dodge for Carol. Iron skin, strong and retaliate are all solid scout traits. Ruthless or power strike would be nice.

Morgan is much better than Negan. Morgan's leader trait is incredible for high level play when you take lots of hits.
    romeoDonCoqui
    Yikes.. I just rerolled Abraham's Defensive Stance and was able to get either lucky or ruthless.. I took lucky.. It's now 20% with my one pink star Abraham.. I have armor with dodge and ruthless, so my dodge is now pretty high change, but I would have double ruthless if chosen it.. They stack right? I don't know, would you guys have chosen ruthless over lucky?
    WellyLugaJenngBurmeliinis
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,615
    > @DrunkenTake said:
    > Yikes.. I just rerolled Abraham's Defensive Stance and was able to get either lucky or ruthless.. I took lucky.. It's now 20% with my one pink star Abraham.. I have armor with dodge and ruthless, so my dodge is now pretty high change, but I would have double ruthless if chosen it.. They stack right? I don't know, would you guys have chosen ruthless over lucky?

Ruthless stacks! However, I would have picked Lucky because I have my Abe badges up with DR and Health. I use him to take hits and stun when he’s charged up. With Lucky, he becomes valuable on those Distance maps where you need to set up a Stun Cycle with Sasha in the lead. Luck is needed. So, an Assault Tank with a lucky Rifle would be nice to have. Plus, Dodge is pretty useless at those higher RSL maps. But, that’s my style of play with Abe.
    DrunkenTakeWellyLugabigbeanoJenng
    > @Governator said:
    > > @DrunkenTake said:
    > > Yikes.. I just rerolled Abraham's Defensive Stance and was able to get either lucky or ruthless.. I took lucky.. It's now 20% with my one pink star Abraham.. I have armor with dodge and ruthless, so my dodge is now pretty high change, but I would have double ruthless if chosen it.. They stack right? I don't know, would you guys have chosen ruthless over lucky?
    >
    > Ruthless stacks! However, I would have picked Lucky because I have my Abe badges up with DR and Health. I use him to take hits and stun when he’s charged up. With Lucky, he becomes valuable on those Distance maps where you need to set up a Stun Cycle with Sasha in the lead. Luck is needed. So, an Assault Tank with a lucky Rifle would be nice to have. Plus, Dodge is pretty useless at those higher RSL maps. But, that’s my style of play with Abe.

Should I maybe reroll my dodge too with Abe xD? And what trait I would hope for that's better than dodge hmmm..
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,783
    edited July 12
    Yup, dodge is one of his more valuable traits :smile:

If you're going to roll anything it's marksman. His damage shouldn't drop much and if you can pick up retaliate or revenge instead that will help you gain extra charges when using Sasha.
    DrunkenTaketabernacGovernatorJenng
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 490
    edited July 12

These three are works in progress:
    Emma - Swapped out DS for Lucky
    Punisher Prya - Swapped out vig for dodge
    Klass Act - Swapped out DS for Strong

Need to up my DR across the board of my team but PPrya is top priority after Morgan, RGG and Abraham.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,786
    Yay! Got one of the two on my second attempt!
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,209
    @BWils

I’ve been pondering if I would change him myself, I’ve kinda decided that I like him just as he is. I’m almost positive. lol he’s perfection. I am intrigued to see a variation though so if you do it post that shit so I can live through you :) if not, ya best promote that m’fer !!! WWjD ( what would jenn do) and if it’s involving my Roofy, I’d be promoting those pinks :D

GovernatorBWilsbigbeanoromeo
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,041
    I have a feeling that Rufus will finally get some love, not only from @Jenng (and me... I may not be as hardcore of a Rufus fan, but I always defended him against all those people who said he was useless). ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Jenngavelardezbigbeano
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 759
    Jaden said:

I have a feeling that Rufus will finally get some love, not only from @Jenng (and me... I may not be as hardcore of a Rufus fan, but I always defended him against all those people who said he was useless). ;)

Cheers @Jaden, you've always been a true believer. Shout out to @tallinie and @avelardez for being long time Rufus supporters as well.
    JenngJadenbigbeano
  • Michonor23Michonor23 Member Posts: 69
    Before

After

Very pleased! My other option was marksman, so it was a tough choice. I’ll probably get her some gear with iron skin and a charging weapon and she’ll be awesome!
    GovernatorJaden
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,786
    Yeah what he said. With marksman at the end there and that’s my idea of a perfect shooter unicorn! And one I’ve been looking for since revenge came out.
    romeo
  • Michonor23Michonor23 Member Posts: 69
    Firekid said:

Yeah what he said. With marksman at the end there and that’s my idea of a perfect shooter unicorn! And one I’ve been looking for since revenge came out.

My idea of a unicorn is changing with new traits available and weapons available. Besides, I’ve already got this guy! I don’t want identical survivors, I’d rather make use of them in different scenarios. I usually try weapon with luck on it for Rex.

Firekid